Monday, December 5, 2016

Finally, Getting on Track!

Image result for yay




Yay!! Today, I am so proud of myself. Why because I was finally able to follow the nutritional guide 100%. I woke up this morning and took my morning treatment today before going to work. On my break at work for breakfast, I ate one of my favorite type of apples a Gold Delicious apple with a banana, mango, and kale smoothie mixed with the Bromide Plus Powder. The Bromide Plus Powder consists of 92 of the 102 minerals that the human body is made up of it suppressed my appetite for a long time, I wasn't able to finish it. Overall, today went pretty smooth at work with my training, although it required a lot of consistent walking back and forth.

Later on in the day, when I got off work, I went to the grocery store and picked up nothing both fruits such as apples, pears, banana, mangoes, avocado, and Deer Park Spring Water. When I got home, I ate an apple, avocado, and drunk the rest of my Bromide Plus smoothie. Towards the end of this week, I am going to try and incorporate more vegetables in my diet. Vegetables are just as electrical as fruits in the process of this healing journey. I accomplished a goal that I've been trying to do for a few months by following the guide I am going to try and do it again and tomorrow for at least 12-14 days. I remember Dr. Sebi saying in one of his lectures that a good fast is at least 12 days so I am going to try this strict regimen with fasting with fruits and vegetables with the Bromide Plus.

I am also happy that my tonics Bio Ferro and Iron Plus came in the mail today that I ordered from Dr. Sebi's website last week during the promotion week as well as my book The Seven Days in Usha Village A Conversation with Dr. Sebi. I was told by the consultant that this book has some of the lab diagnostics sheets that show the patients he cured from HIV. I am definitely looking forward to reading this book to help give me some type of hope to remain consistent with either fasting or eating correctly off of the guide. Sometimes, I always wonder what it would be like to take a trip to the Hondouras in Central America at the Usha Village, that way I wouldn't have no choice, but to resist the temptations of trying to eat unhealthy foods in the midst of being healed.

I have seen so many Youtube videos of people and their experience at the Usha Village and of course you have to stay there at least two weeks to pretty much get the full benefits of being healed. The patients are only fed about twice a day they eat in the morning and in the afternoon. For the rest of the day they pretty much drink this sea moss drink pretty much equivalent to the Bromide Plus powder to help suppress the appetite all the way to the next day. Dr. Sebi also have a PH thermal water of 9.6 that is highly alkaline and removes stress immediately according to Dr. Sebi when drinking/bathing in it. After Dr. Sebi has transitioned about exactly 4 months ago, I don't think I want to go there anymore because I would have wanted to experience the therapeutic effects as well as a good lecture and story from Dr. Sebi he is so captivating when he speaks and had a great sense of humor when he laughed.

The late TLC Rapper/Singer Lisa Left Eye always referenced Dr. Sebi by helping her through her herbal venture. Lisa Left Eye fasted for 42 days and 42 nights she would always come by and visit the Usha Village whenever she wasn't on the road touring. There is even a video of her showing some people around the Usha Village.  

LISA LEFT EYE LOPES AT DR. SEBI'S VILLAGE IN HONDURAS (USHA VILLAGE)

Image result for optimistic quote
Tomorrow, I want to cover some of the topic and stigma of HIV

5 comments:

  1. How do you like your new job? Is it better than your last one? I am so proud of you.

    Also, please share some of those videos from USHA in your future posts. Have you started the Chelation 2 yet? If so, have you had to run back and forth to the bathroom because of it? Lol. Not good when you are new on the job. I wish I could do what Lisa did, but I have to work and pay bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new job at the hospital is ok it's very tedious with a lot of information to retain. A lot of multi-tasking and standing on your feet at times. The pay is a little better on this job than the last one, but workload wise, I prefer the last job although lower pay and no benefits. And thank you so much Queen.

    I will, I tried to upload the USHA video, but for some reason it just showed the link to the video not the actual video.

    With the second All Inclusive Package, I only have Fucus, Lymphalin, and the tonics I ordered last week left. And I know what you mean lol the Chelation 2 was no joke especially, with the $375 package and First All Inclusive Package by the second one my body was used to it so I wasn't running to the bathroom as urgently like the previous packages. That Chelation 1 is extremely bitter, When I took it I almost regurgitated. I don't know what the hell is in it. I didn't receive that product with the first All Inclusive, but the second one I did.

    Hopefully, I'm cured when I go to a different primary doctor in a few weeks just to run a common std and HIV panel to see if I'm negative or positive.

    I know that would have been an awesome experience like what Lisa did to bathe and drink that volcanic highly alkaline thermal water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw in one of his videos that Dr. Sebi said a good way to train your body for a fast is to do 1 day on, 1 day off.
    2 days on, 2 days off.
    3 days on, 3 days off, and so on.

    Because during long fasts your stomach shrinks and when you get off your body will be confused, telling you to fill it beyond its new capacity.

    I'm still studying, but sometimes I watch his old videos and see them in a completely different light now that I know for sure that he is the truth and that his methods actually DO cured AIDS.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete