Sunday, December 25, 2016

EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD!








Image result for everything that glitters ain't gold




"Everything that Glitters aint Gold." I always find this to be a true statement at times throughout my daily life. Sometimes people are not always what they appear to make themselves on the outside and inside whether it's appearance, personality, or even an illness it's all a facade. I always found the fairy tale movie Shrek to be quite interesting. I remember, seeing that movie in the theater on my 10th birthday when it first came out.

In that movie, Shrek the Ogre and the Donkey went to rescue Princess Fiona to retrieve his swamp back from Lord Farquaad. Upon going through so many obstacles in the tower, to rescue Princess Fiona from the dragon, when they finally made it out everything was dandy. It wasn't until when Princess Fiona told Shrek to remove his helmet, she began to be judgmental about how Shrek looked on the outside as an Ogre and that wasn't what she envisioned her true love to be.





Well, come to find out she had a dark secret that she was hiding. During the day time she would metamorphosize into human form and at night she would transform back into an Ogre. In order for her to break that spell, she would have to marry her true love before Sunset. Although Princess Fiona was very attractive in human form, in my opinion, her personality as a whole wasn't as modest since she became an Ogre and married Shrek. The outcome that she envisioned in that fairy tale book, was completely different than how she initially wanted things planned out.



Image result for princess fiona                  Image result for princess fiona

In reality, that's how things really work out sometimes. A few weeks ago at my job, I feel like this black guy that's in his 20's (not the one I had a debate with about Food and Diet) tried and to this day is still trying to flirt with me. I was in the bathroom grooming myself brushing my hair because it was a few times that I was running late in the mornings to make it to work because I was taking all of those products from Dr. Sebi's Package. So, there were some days that I couldn't really get all groomed up at home. As I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom thinking and grooming, he walked in and flirtatiously called me Mr. Conceited (which I'm far from that) and brushed it off afterwards, by saying looking good. (Picture below is not me)


Image result for BLACK GUY BRUSHING HAIR





I didn't think to much of it because I'm not really used to having anyone trying to make a pass at me in the public it was always on the hookup app. All I said was thanks and walked out. Then, earlier this week I really wasn't paying him any attention. I was sitting at the computer concentrating by processing and receiving the samples and he came by and rubbed his elbows on my arm as (a gesture for shaking hands) and I said hey. Then, as I was about to leave for the day, he came up to me and asked, why I be looking so sad and depressed? I told him some truth, I said, honestly I really want to find something else because it's too much tasks for the amount of pay. He was telling me to try and stick it out for 1 year. I said I don't know at the end of the day, I do have a degree and I was just trying to get my foot in the door by working here at least 6 months and transfer to another department within this hospital or find something else in the lab with higher pay I don't know yet. I told him it is stressful though.

Then, he said the same thing too he has a degree although he's been there, I believe at least 2 years. He said if I decide to leave don't leave him because I told him in the past if I feel too stressed out on a job, I don't have any issues leaving until I have something else lined up. I said "BOY STOP" and he started laughing. If I don't think that's flirting I don't know what it's called. I say this to say that although, I look healthy and radiant on the outside, he and others have no idea what's going on with me on the inside being that I have this disease. LOOKS CAN DEFINITELY BE DECEIVING. I'm not even trying to fall into these traps with dating and hooking up because I'll feel that I'm obligated to disclose my status.

When I was using the hook up app, all the guys on there appear to look so healthy and very good looking on the outside, but me being so caught up and naive, little did I know, they were tainted as hell on the inside! Unbeknownst to me, whether the person that I suspected gave it to me on purpose, I don't know because I can't find their profile on the app. That's why I say EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS AIN'T GOLD! I feel like right now, I must remain humble and break this spell like Princess Fiona did and live Happily Ever AFTER....

Image result for everything that glitters ain't gold




3 comments:

  1. You said that picture is not you but it's so funny that's the way I picture I picture. Lol

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was naieve and because of that I paid the ultimate price....being an economics student I always looked at statistics and I knew that less than 1% of Americans have hiv and so I thought what are the chances of me coming in contact with one of them. What I didn't think about was the fact that majority of that 1% live in the south. Because of my promiscuity and gullibility Im now on a different journey than I was in initially. I do know I'm gonna defeat this tho.....I too have redownloaded jackd and had a fake pic with my status as poz to try and fish out the guy that I contracted the virus from but I and found out 3 of the guys I've been with are poz so it could've been either one and or all of them that gave me it, I'm saying this to say that I agree with you wholeheartedly all that glitters ain't gold. And men are sick I really don't understand how can someone have sex with someone without disclosing their stat with no thoughts about that's person's life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete