Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tired of being Sick and Tired!





Image result for tired quotes





Today was another successful day, I am now on Day 3 of eating 100% from Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide. I woke up this morning as usual, and took my herbal treatment. I'm pretty much low on most of my products from the second All Inclusive Thereupeutic Package. The only products, I have left is my Fucus, Lymphalin, and a few of my tonics. This morning at work, I only ate a green apple and banana. At lunch time, I ate a juicy red pear that gave me life with some water and right now, I'm snacking on a few walnuts.

Throughout the day, a lot of thoughts were pondering in the back of my head. Almost damn near my entire life, I always had to struggle or fight hard to defeat the odds. I remembered as a child, it was always hard for me to stay focus in school or comprehend what the teachers were teaching. I also was a little hyper at times. They had me on this medication called Ritalin that stimulates the brain causing me not to be as hyper or to stay a little bit more focus. During lunch time daily, in elementary school, I would always go to the nurses office to take it. I thought that I would never stop taking that poisonous medicine. My deceased mother decided one day to go off of faith and stopped me from taking the medicine completely by pouring the prescriptions down the drain; CHECK.

Then next, I was in this Resource Class from elementary school up to when I was close to 9th grade because of my learning disability and how hard it was for me to comprehend and focus in school. I would be in regular classes with the other kids, during the start of the day and  Resource Class towards the end of the day it was so annoying to me. CHECK, I beat the odds again by finally getting out of Resource Class because my learning process had begun to increase tremendously, with the speed of the other kids. It wasn't the fact that I was remedial or anything it was the fact that it took me longer than other kids to complete a certain task in the classroom, but I almost always eventually got the gist of things just not as fast.

Next, I remembered my senior year in high school, one of the counselors recommended that I go to at least a two year college because of my past history of being in Resource Class. I did not take that advice at all, once again, I beat the defying Odds by going to a 4 year college. Not only that I went to college, but I had a full ride scholarship two semesters and received numerous amounts of accolades because of my outstanding GPA by graduating Cum Laude; CHECK.

Then, it gets worse just last year in 2015 my house back where I was raised and born caught on fire on Halloween Day I was deeply depressed that I had to take some antidepressant to calm my nerves because I lost numerous amounts of my memorabilia and awards from college that I received. Then, last year on Christmas Day, I was in a extremely bad car accident being pushed off the road totaling my vehicle that flipped 5x from the interstate all the way in the woods the distance of a football field. Fortunately, I came out with only just a few scratches, and a blood shot eye. NO broken bones at all thank GOD I survived, Another BIG CHECK!

Now, this year in 2016, I went to Jimmy Johns a supposed to be gourmet sandwich shop on Halloween Day when I got off of work, (Which I was suppose to be following Dr. Sebi Diet) I already ate half of the Italian Club sandwich and as I was about to eat the other half this was the shit I saw in my sandwich!!!!!!

First time eating there, And you mean to tell me that is supposed to be gourmet meaning of high quality and if you take a look at the ham or salami it even looks spoiled! Let's just say my tongue was spitting out bullets through the damn telephone! And they will be compensating me. That's why I've always been skeptical with eating out a lot, if I wasn't eating out at Dominos, Chick-Fil-A, or Checkers. I would mostly eat the forbidden foods that's not on the Nutritional Guide out of the grocery store. It's like I'm always going through some random shit by climbing over obstacles Now, I have to go through and combat this damn disease! Man, I'm just so Tired of being sick and Tired For Real For Real!

Image result for tired quotes


3 comments:

  1. Maaaaaaaan, I loved this post. So real, raw and deep as always. Do you want to know what your story told me? Of course you do! I'm glad you asked. Lol

    Your story tells me that you overcome EVERYTHING. What's a small thing to a giant? You definitely will get through this. I am glad that you are still writing. I am glad that you are still getting up and going to work even though you have a million things to be down about. I am glad that even when you fall off and mess up with your diet, you get up and try again as if it never happened.

    This too shall pass. Then what...

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Queen! I try to be as raw and candid as much as possible. Of Course, I want your input lol Perfectooo! you have an awesome interpretation. I did overcome a lot, I already know what to fill in the __________ after Then What

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete