Friday, December 16, 2016

Do You Ever Wonder?







Image result for violence quotes



Hello all, I woke up this morning and ate some Arrowhead Mills Organic Puffed Kamut Cereal with some Hemp Milk and Agave Syrup to help sweeten it for taste as well as an apple. The cereal reminds me of Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal, except it's more healthier and not loaded with tons of sugar. Don't be freaked out if you read the back of the Kamut Cereal ingredients and see Wheat and any other grains off the Nutritional Guide, of course it's wheat it's a grain, but it's a healthy type of wheat that is not a hybrid. For lunch, I ate some greens and an avocado with a cup of water.

Do you Ever Wonder why in society, people do the things that they do? Yet psychologist, counselor, or a shrink are overlooking and not really looking into the underlying root of the problem. It seems like every time, I see on the Television at work, or surf the internet on my computer, there is always a victim that is shot or robbed because money was the motive. Or anything Religion, Orientation, Sex, or Drug related almost always appears to be the issue for peoples insane actions. Every single year, it seems like issues like these are becoming a bit more common frequently.

About three or four years ago, I remember reading about a story about a young man name Qawamane Wilson who was an inspiring rap artist that had just about everything any young person around my age could ever dream about having. He was so spoiled rotten, his mother was a cosmetologist and she had about a $90,000 life insurance policy that he was set to inherit if she were to ever pass away. Guess what... She passed away. This ungrateful Son of a Bitch!!!! Had accomplices go and kill his own mother, I believe at the house to get that money from the insurance policy and OMG he splurged buying expensive jewelry clothes and even had a cheap web series on YouTube. I was appalled because there are many people like myself that wish they still had their mother still living and around, yet what could have possibly went through his cloudy mind to have such a heinous crime orchestrated.

Then a story that made national news last year of Dylan Roof killing those nine victims at a church in Charleston during a Wednesday night bible study obviously wasn't a very Religious person and did it because the church had so many history as a Methodist Church in the South. What about those people that went to that gay club in Orlando that night and so many causalities resulted because more than likely he was homophobic or was battling with his sexual orientation himself. And last but not least, sex and drugs because either one guy is jealous of the other guy for sleeping or getting pussy from  his girlfriend or at times the girlfriend sometimes set the whole ordeal up just because she was mad and couldn't get her way because she was attracted to the guy and got rejected, so therefore retaliated and had the guy killed.

But did you ever wonder what the ultimate drug that really have some of these people and others in this world to commit such horrible acts. It is BLOOD and STARCH!!!! It is in the processed food such as the meat we eat from restaurants and all the Starches we consume from an American Standard diet and even the chemicals in prescription medicine. These foods really clouds adding mucus to the brain, According to Dr. SEBI. How I knew what he was saying was true? When I was a teenager, I lived in the country and I would do chores such as: Taking out the trash, Raking the Yard, Cutting the grass, and feeding the dogs in the backyard. We used to have many left over foods; sometimes raw pieces of Poultry from chicken and etc and I used to feed it to one of my dogs. I never could figure out why one of my dogs used to act so vicious and would bite me. Last year, after researching and listening to Dr. SEBI, I came to a conclusion on my own that the reason my dog was acting that way a long time ago because it was tasting the blood in that meat causing him to become real vicious.

Most people that I know that takes prescription meds, Marijuana, Cocaine, and etc. Looking at their actions it's not that these people are really bad people they just need help because they are really mentally sick... This is why I can't take Psychologist, doctors, and counselors seriously. I have yet to hear any of them thus far making a statement looking into the underlying issue. It's like putting a band aid on a tissue scar, that's masking the scar. But that tissue scar is still going to be there unless you put some ointment or cream to help that scar disappear. AGAIN, This is what doctors the governments and others are still doing.



Do you EVER JUST WONDER????

Image result for thinking


1 comment:

  1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete