Friday, December 23, 2016

MIND Your Business!





Image result for mind their own business





This morning, I took my only bottle of tonic that I have left which is the Bio Ferro. I'll try to make the best of it by taking it with the Bromide Plus Powder. I still have plenty of that left over. As of right now, I am hungry and a little tired because I was moving pretty quickly today with scanning, processing, and receiving samples in the laboratory at the hospital. Everything went pretty smooth, up until it was time for me to clock out and go home.

Image result for mind their own business




This whole week, I had a couple of my coworkers trying to get all in my business about my diet and what I be eating at work. I swear, if more people would mind their muthafuking business and worry about what they have going on in their life this world would be a much better place. One of my co-workers which was a white girl, I noticed through peripheral vision, at the corner of my eyes that every time I would bring my different fruits in the break room she would just be staring and looking at me. I never tried to pay her any attention because I do what I have to do to try and heal myself and mind my own business as usual. She had the audacity to say are you going to eat anything else besides fruits you EAT LIKE A BIRD.



Image result for mind their own business






I let that one slide because I owe no one any explanation of my diet and what I chose to eat. Then, the last straw for me was when another one of my co-workers which is a black guy in his late 20's try to come for me. Before clocking out, me and this girl was having a conversation in the hallway and other coworkers were waiting until it was time to go as well. I told her that I don't really feel Christmassy this year because last year in 2015 on Christmas Day, I was in a near fatal bad car accident and ending up in the hospital. She was agreeing and saying the same thing too how she wasn't really feeling Christmas . Out of nowhere, this black guy was being pretty much antagonistic towards me the whole day better yet the whole week. He asked the question in general, what do you guys eat for breakfast before coming to work? I said my fruits. He said something smart basically about my diet and what I eat and said I couldn't have been at his mother house with the way I eat.








One thing he was not going to do was come for me and insult my intelligence not happening! He went on to say the body needs Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats for us to have energy. Basically, insinuating that my diet is not healthy and etc. I said NOT TRUE. I too, was mislead and told the same thing by Professors, when I was in College that those things give our body energy. When I disagreed, he thought I was speaking some sort of foreign language, when I questioned the validity of such information. I said Fruits and Vegetables are pretty much the only things that I eat and I have tons of energy than I ever had before. Trying to shame me in front of Professional Workers, He said no one ever denied that you didn't have any energy. I said why would you make that statement? I told him MINERALS GIVES US ENERGY!



Image result for mind their own business


I really despise people that think they know it all and are not humble and very arrogant about themselves. I TOLD MR. SMART ASS, The BODY is made up of MINERALS, Some FRUITS are made up of MINERALS, and I could have went in so deep even with the HERBS, but I had enough Validation to prove my point. He didn't say much and he Couldn't, he acted as if he was discombobulated and Shocked at the same damn time! After all, the Periodic Table used in Science with the minerals wasn't created for no Apparent reason!

Image result for periodic table




Every now and then, when I hear my co-workers converse in the background they are always talking nonsense about taking diet pills, drinking energy drinks/Coffee, and taking Vitamins to help give them energy, yet it's a bit contradicting because they are always complaining about how tired they are and how they are not feeling well. Those things may raise your sugar levels up for a short period of time, next thing you know they want to Crash looking all worn OUT.  By the Way I am so loving these Quotes!!
Image result for mind their own business


Image result for mind their own business









 

1 comment:

  1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete