Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Funday








Image result for eat healthy quotes




Hey everyone, today went by pretty smooth. The post for today is going to be pretty short and brief. I woke up this morning and took my herbal treatment. For breakfast, I ate a banana and red juicy pear. Since I've been pretty consistent with following the Nutritional Guide, I wanted to put my cooking skills to the test with some of the alkaline items off of the guide. I decided to take a trip to the Farmers Market, since they are known to have more of a variety of different items when it comes to eating healthy. I typed the location in my GPS and the drive was about an 8 mile radius from the house.

When I walked into the Farmers Market, I was in complete disbelief because they had an American food section, Korean Food, and Asian Food section. I have never seen anything like that before. Today, decided to pick up these items:

1. Oyster Mushrooms

2. Mini Sweet Peppers Mix

3. Grapeseed Oil 

4. Cayenne Pepper

5. Rosemary 

6. Sea Salt

7. Achiote seeds

8. Basil

9. Spelt Flour

10. Hemp Milk

11. Organic Coconut Flour

12. Key Limes

13. Green Bell Pepper

14. Yellow Onion

15.Organic Quinoa 

The total came out to be around $60. I noticed that Eating healthy can be real costly. When I got home I decided to use all of these different ingredients to cook a alkaline meal. I decided to pour the Grape Seed Oil into the pan and I sauteed some yellow onions, Green Bell Peppers, Zucchini, and Mini Sweet Peppers Mix with some Sea Salt and Cayenne Pepper. On another Pan, I cooked Organic Quinoa and let it boiled in some water. I sprinkled some sea salt, Basil, Rosemary, and key limes to give it some flavor so it wouldn't taste so bland. After the vegetables were finished sauteed, I poured it on top of the Quinoa and mixed it together to create a Dirty Quinoa Recipe. That step was completed. 
Image result for eat healthy quotes




The next step was frying the Oyster Mushrooms (Substitute of Chicken). I poured some Grapeseed Oil in the pan to let it get hot on the stove. Next, I poured some Organic Spelt Flour in a container and I poured the Organic Coconut Flour in another. I used the Coconut Flour as my batter by adding Achiote Seeds, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Spring Water, and a little bit of Hemp Milk. I dipped the Mushrooms in the Coconut Flour batter then dipped it in the Spelt Flour for it to fry in the pan with the Grapeseed Oil. Honestly, I rate the fried mushrooms a low C. I think that I didn't add enough season and I poured to much water. Nonetheless, I rate my Dirty Quinoa Recipe a high B it tasted delicious it filled me up pretty well. It didn't fill me up like the average flour or cooking oil that has lots of fats and sodium. Why? because it is alkaline and not a hybrid. I saved the rest for work tomorrow.


Image result for eat healthy quotes




5 comments:

  1. Wow! I would love to taste that meal. I am so proud of you. The way you described the preparation made my mouth water even though you said the mushrooms weren't as good as you would have hoped. I ate a lot of spelt and not so much quinoa. But the way you made your "dirty quinoa" I am sure it tasted way better than my spelt. After a while of following the guide and taking the herbs my taste buds adjusted and I became accustomed to eating bland foods. I didn't require as much seasoning as I used to. Like, there were times I found myself eating lettuce straight out of the bag with nothing on it. And those red juicy pears are to die for! They are so delicious! I never ate one until I started following Dr. Sebi.

    Keep us updated on your next cooked meal. Everyone has to have something warm every now and then.

    Love you to life,

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Queen! I had to substitute the Quinoa with RICE because I love Dirty Rice so why not created a Dirty Quinoa. And yes those red juicy pears are to die for. I feel electrical immediately after eating them than I was eating apples. I read today where it also says its good for the Immune System didn't know that. And I will definitely keep you guys posted on my next meal made SPELT CINNAMON PANCAKES THIS time. LOVE YOU MORE QUEEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot to mention me too for about two months, I've been eating bland KAMUT CEREAL in place of popcorn as a snack since I love me some Popcorn!! I wonder if it's possible to make an ALKALINE PIZZA NEED TO FIND A WAY TO INCORPORATE that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still eat the Kamut Cereal? I used to eat it but I can't get myself to eat it now. I don't like it that much anymore. The only way I will eat it is with a little agave drizzled on it.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
      I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
      It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
      I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
      Contact him and desist from those Virus
      Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
      His email address directed
      odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
      Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

      Delete