Monday, December 12, 2016

It's ELECTRIC!




Singing a little snippet "You can't see it, it's Electric!....You gotta feel it, it's Electric!....Ooh, it's shakin', it's Electric!" This is how I felt today, this song brings back so many nostalgic memories when I was a child, especially at family reunion cookouts with loved ones that have passed away when life was peaches and cream. We would all form an Alliance and get on that dance floor and just move to the rhythm of this catchy beat.

I also reminisce of those days being on the choir in college and using my voice and just sing from the heart. I was also the lead singer, although I was shy, when a microphone was to my mouth it was like magic. The director would always have me lead the songs for our performances in the auditorium and the audience was always captivated by my melodic electrical soft tenor voice. My singing definitely came from my mother side of the family. When my mother used to sing her voice had this strong powerful vibrato almost similar to the Gospel Singers Debra Snipes/Shirley Caesar/Mahalia Jackson.

Just about everything in this world is electric the power in our houses, the electrical outlets, our cars, lightening outside when it rains, and of course our bodies. As Dr. Sebi has stated multiple times in his lectures, our brain is the electrical component that keeps our machine electrical. Copper and Carbon are the minerals that causes that electricity. The nerves throughout our body is somewhat similar to a wire in an extension cord plugged into an electrical outlet causing ELECTRICITY. Another way to think about it this way, you hold up an 8oz cup and you rotate that cup in your hands with a brush rubbing against it it causes a current (Electricity). This is all Physics because of the friction rubbing against the cup this is also how the motor in our cars operate, a generator when we have power outages, even an Eel in freshwater. How do you think they shock their prey for food? If you open an Eel and break it apart you would find nothing but Carbon and Copper which is ELECTRICAL it's all SCIENCE.

This is why Dr. Sebi always reference the AFRICAN APPROACH of ELECTRICAL Foods that are on the Nutritional Guide and the minerals from his Cell Food Herbs that are ELECTRICAL! No offense to other races out there, but this is the primary reason, Why Dr. Sebi Created the AFRICAN BIO MINERAL BALANCE because us AFRICAN AMERICANS were robbed of our ENVIRONMENT and FOOD that does not match our Gene structure this is why a lot of us are SICK Since we have more CARBON in our skin color, (NOT MELANIN) we have more of a higher ELECTRICAL RESONANCE that are required for us to consume more of compared to other races. As he would say in his lectures "It's not that we are special compared to other races we're just different."  That's why he put together the minerals in the herbs Iron that addresses the blood, Calcium that addresses the bones, Carbon and Copper that addresses the brain and etc which when we consume the Herbs+Nutritional Guide=Chemical Affinity which matches each cell organ in the body making it ELECTRICAL bringing it to an Alkaline state. Whew! my common sense/Biology major background came out of me just now.

Now that I got that out the way this evening I made a HIGHLY ALKALINE SPELT PANCAKE. I am going to call this one DR. SEBI'S  "PHINEST" ELECTRICAL PANCAKES" Ooh Lah Lah Lah with this one the ingredients that I used was:

1. Spelt Flour

2. Cinnamon

3. Organic Blue Agave Low Glycemic Sweetener

4. Hemp Milk

5. Bromide PLUS Powder

6. GrapeSeed Oil

What I did was poured the Spelt Flour in a bowl+Pour the Hemp Milk into the Spelt Flour(For thicker pancakes use more hemp milk Less Water for thinner pancakes use less Hemp Milk more Spring Water)+Sprinkled some Cinnamon/Agave Sweetener/Bromide PLUS Powder/ Little bit of GrapeSeed Oil and mix in the Spelt Batter until you see no lumps+ Pour GrapeSeed Oil on the Skillet and cook pancakes= you have a healthy delicious Spelt Cinnamon Pancakes. I included the Bromide PLUS Powder One Way or Another since I've been Lacking with making my smoothies being that I've been eating whole fruits. Ooohh and excuse the strawberry shortcake cake and loafs of bread in the background that is so not mine lol two months ago, I would have devoured that cake. And you can see the brand of Grapeseed Oil that I use it's Non GMO Verified. I was going to add blueberries to the ingredients, but was too lazy to go to the store. I can definitely get used to eating this more. Here are some pictures of my pancakes, Enjoy!! It was so delicious and I feel ELECTRICAL!!!





YuMMMMMMY!!

5 comments:

  1. This post was the most entertaining by far. Lol. What happened to the pictures? They are not showing. Those spelt pancakes sound so yummy and I want to see the mysterious strawberry shortcakes in the back. lol

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL glad you found it entertaining had to stop the melancholy stories for a split second. And oh no you didn't see the picture? I checked my mobile phone and computer and it's showing. Yes Indeed, it was so yummy! The strawberry shortcakes in the background totally caught me off guard didn't notice it until I uploaded the pics lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete