Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Day#51 (Say What!)

Image result for day 51






Dr. Sebi All Inclusive Package

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)

Breakfast: None

Lunch: Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley, Kale, Banana, Raspberry, Blueberry Smoothie

Sauteed Turnips, Yellow Bell Pepper, Onions, Mushrooms, cook in Grape Seed Oil with Approved Seasonings

Olive Leaf Extract (1 pill) (James Destroy Diseases)

Dinner: Apple, Strawberries

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)


Today went by pretty smooth, I had about 5 bowel movements at work. Towards the end of work, the guy that cured himself from HIV texted me. I must say he has been pretty consistent as far as hitting me up everyday since last week and asking about my well-being. I posted a few days ago that I'll be posting some of the things he text me, but since I gave you all his Instagram account there is no need, he posts everything on there that is essential for healing.

He asked how was I doing, I told him that some days, I just want to throw in the towel and I just want to live a normal life again. And he says that he combines and made 10 different herbs that he'll sell me for $50 that will reverse this disease 14-17 days (He never specified which herbs) of course he wouldn't because he won't make any profit. We already know the top 3 herbs he use which I posted earlier, we'll have to figure out the other seven.  He said I would have to be on an extremely strict diet meaning mostly only veggies and fruits off the Nutritional Guide. He said he promise me that it would work because he said he had Herpes simplex 1 and 2, and of course HIV, in the process his lymph nodes were swollen and being attacked. I told him that the only other STD besides HIV I have is Herpes simplex 1. He said he was right where I was, but except he never used Dr. Sebi Packages.

He reassured me to stay calm and relax he got me and I'm almost there and he's here for me until I'm cured and that's when he decided to Facetime me via Iphone. When we talked, he started asking me how long I knew of Dr. Sebi and he haven't heard of him until last year. I said I knew of him for 2 years before his passing and we started talking about how Herbs are for the Healing of the Nation. He said he found out about him from his brother. I said WoW me too. He said he don't really want me to talk about how I contracted the disease, but more so, focus on helping me get rid of it. He even went as far as to text me his doctor name and phone number as more proof which, I'm not going to post on here. When he told me that the doctor told him not to come back anymore and he didn't want to see him again, I said Say What! These doctors are really something else.

I told him that yo ass is wild! You be doing all the dancing and bopping your head swinging your dreds. He started laughing and in the midst he was smoking and cooking Garbenzo Waffles using Garbenzo flour. I told him, I hate using Garbenzo flour to make waffles, I like using Spelt Flour instead, he did said Spelt was better.

I told him I'll give him the $50 soon to try his 10 combinations of different herbs. I'm just so ready to get rid of this by next month.

On the other hand, I went through so much hassle until it's not even funny, I went to Kroger today to buy several alkaline vegetables and fruits which I spent about $25. As I was leaving out of the grocery store and putting my groceries in the car, it was this white guy and two other Hispanic guy telling me about getting some paint job on my 96 Honda Accord. I pretty much disregarded his statement. I said what I truly need is this oil leak to stop and he said my car motor and everything is in top notch shape better than any other Honda Accord my year and model. I felt like I was ambushed at first because that never happened to me before although my car did need some repair. All this took place in the Kroger parking lot. They fixed my air condition (I didn't have any air) my CV Joints, Oil Leaks under the car I told you guys about a few weeks ago, cleaned my headlights, and many other stuff I can't remember.

I initially asked before they even started working on this how much was he trying to charge he said $225. I said this is just too good to be true. So the other things that I mentioned just now he went from $225 to $300 then from $300 to $800. Although I appreciate what they did, they were the one's that offered. You see how people DO? trying to hustle and get over on me. I said hold up $800 is too much plus I do have other necessities and other bills that I need to worry about the most so he knock it down to $700.

This was when I became very agitated with them because I was at Kroger for 3 hours! I went to my Wells Fargo bank and somehow accidentally withdraw $20 and then. I forgot that my Wells Fargo account daily limit is $310 if I'm using the ATM machine. He wanted $700, but that's impossible to withdraw from the ATM machine, so we went back to Kroger and tried withdrawing money from a Third Party ATM which I was able to give him $280+$20 which was $300 still a little half of the amount. So since I was over my daily limit, they wanted me to get cash back and through Western Union my card kept declining. They had locked my account because they said that it seemed like Suspicious activity on my account. So I became even more agitated because I was ready to fucking go home and went somewhere in the Kroger Store to try and get me to buy a gift card I said fuck that!!

You know what I did, I went straight to my car and crank that shit up and left without giving him the other $400. Got me out here stressing me out and that's the last thing I need right now, plus I didn't even ask for them to do any of that stuff. They do have my telephone number though, but I blocked their number for them to not get in contact with me. I was only hoping that those guys don't track me down when I was trying to Western Union the money to them by asking the clerk for my house address, I'm pretty sure it's against the law for them to give out my information. As I was pulling off into the traffic light, I looked in my rear view mirror and he was in the parking lot trying to find me and it looked like he was cussing up a storm trying to find my car.

I will not be going to Kroger for awhile at that location, but that situation was just too stressful and the Wells Fargo Fraud people kept sending me text messages to my phone. Although, I'm glad my car seems to be fixed and running better. Do I feel any remorse, umm sort of, but at the same time no because it's not like I didn't try to give him the $400 and going from place to place wasting my precious time I can't get back.... I'm already sleep deprived! I'm tired of people trying to use me as a Cash Cow, I'm just so sick and tired of people trying to get over!

4 comments:

  1. Lol! I wouldn't feel bad either. I truly hope those secret herbs work for you. Please keep us updated. Michael is very bold for giving you a time frame that it will yield a full cure. That is definitely brave. And I already know what you are talking about with the head bopping videos. Lol. He is truly a character. I just really wish he didn't smoke. When I saw that it made me sad. I just wanted to hug him and say, "don't".

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Oyagu, i came in contact with his email through a friend in USA and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348101755322
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.


    ReplyDelete

  4. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete