Monday, May 22, 2017

Day#49 (Iron, Iron, and more Iron!)



Image result for day 49




Dr. Sebi All Inclusive Package

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)


Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley with Raspberry, blueberry, and Banana smoothie

Banana and Apple

Dinner: Bromide Plus Powder Smoothie

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)


Over the weekend, I had a pretty good time. I've been treated out for my birthday by a guy I met and was talking to for awhile off of the app sort of like a date and I was thrown for a loop. I have never been treated out on a date before so that was a different experience and he paid for it. I'm used to doing stuff for myself and I don't ask much for anything. I sort of cheated a little bit on my diet, we went to Red Robins, which I have never eaten there before and afterwards, we went to the mall which I purchased this African bracelet with shells and a Kenya bracelet and that was it . Although I drove, he said he wanted to get out the house and so did I and my coworkers did something special for me Friday too and gave me a birthday card.

So, I really felt love in the air this week and of course, melancholy hit me,... it was a sense of darkness that came about. I'm just so ready to get rid of this "Spell of a Disease" so I can move on with my life. This is truly putting a damper in my life. I am shunning away from guys who are interested because I don't want to feel bad in the long run and have to tell them my status So instead, I say on the app that I am strictly looking for friends or someone to chat and hang with no relationship.

Huhh I just can't continue to live like this I just can't. Who truly do want to continue living like this, I just can't be complacent. I have seriously been thinking about doing at least a 3 day juice fast to see how it works out. I read today from Dr. Sebi's Alkaline group where fasting for 3 days helps kick start and regenerate your immune system by recycling old damage cells. I need to help facilitate the healing process before next month in June, but I don't know yet.

On Friday, I came home from work and saw my cousin in law real depressed and crying. I asked her if she is feeling better because she has said that she hasn't been feeling well quite some time and this has been very chronic. She had been telling me her symptoms for about 6 months now and I'm telling her that you need to check your Iron levels at the doctor. She said she felt like she was dying and her immediate family needs to pay for her funeral. She went to the doctor numerous times they performed so many different tests on her like MRI scans because she's been having chronic headaches and body aches, and testing her for STD's, but never once did they check her iron levels. She said she has been very paranoid and she just don't know what else to do. I gave her 4 of my Chelation 2 capsules and boiled her some Sarsaparilla tea. She said the next day she had 4 bowel movements and she felt a whole lot better than yesterday.

I said this is sounding all too familiar. Back in 2015, I was suffering from the same exact things that she was suffering from. I went to the hospital, the emergency room, had a colonoscopy performed because I had real bad stomach aches. I had the Doctors performed a parasite test, I had the Doctors perform a STD test including a HIV test (WHICH Was NEGATIVE AT THE TIME) everything was normal they said. I was extremely fatigue sleeping 12-15 hours a day which was abnormal. See this is when I began to look at Doctors differently, no one didn't have any answers. I told my siblings at the time it feels like I'm dying and they told me to stop saying that, but that was the honest truth.

So you know me, the KING of RESEARCH and that's what I did I researched symptoms and even thought that I had Mononucleosis which they told me that was negative as well. It was dead end after dead end....I was cussing and very irritable I felt worst at that time when I was negative than I am now that I'm positive at the moment. That's when I came across an article that my brother had posted of Dr. Sebi curing all these different diseases known to man. So I was intrigued since then, and in his lectures he talked about how Iron is the most magnetic mineral in the human body... So I said Hmmmm he talked about how when the black race was brought from Africa our food was not brought with us when we came to America.

Therefore, most people in the black race will automatically be robbed of Iron because one, America is not really our environment and two, the foods that we are eating in America is not consistent with our Genetic Predisposition or gene structure and three women automatically lost Iron Naturally anyways because of their Menstrual Cycle. The Polar bear eats fish in Alaska, the Gorilla eats berries and leafs in the jungle. So after hearing his lectures, I began putting the peaces together and I said I am going to demand these doctors to test my Iron levels to see what's going on. Sure enough I was right and so was Dr. Sebi they told me that I was borderline anemic and so was my Cousin in law when she found out today after several months when I been told her to check her Iron Levels.

The point that I'm trying to get at is Doctors are only trained by books. No one truly knows your body like you do. All doctors and nurses do is go by what you tell them and your symptoms. All of that running around from Doctor to Doctor and no answers all that was doing was racking up bills and I have medical bills from that situation to this day. KNOWLEDGE is POWER and The Mind is a terrible thing to waist. I never felt that bad a day in my life so when I found out I consumed a lot of Kale and steak (once a week) which took about a month for my Iron levels to return back to normal. I didn't started the herbs yet at that time. But I was always pretty great at diagnosing illnesses even in college when people would get these bad colds I would tell them instead of taking cough drop get some Lozenges with ZINC inside them. ZINC is a mineral the body is made up of minerals so when I told them this they would take it phlegm and mucus came up immediately and by the next day they said I was right and they started feeling better, a lady that used to walk around campus had these bulging eyeballs that were huge I said she has GRAVES Disease which is a thyroid hormone problem.......I was right!

My college professor would always tell me PHINEST25 you are very observant and you know how to diagnose. I always felt in my heart that I should have went to school to be a Doctor, but I don't feel like going through all of that hassle and schooling for damn near 8+years.

P.S. If you guys want to reach the guy that cured himself from HIV his Instagram is (twoelevtintz) it's subject to change though because with Instagram anyone can change their username and plus he may not have it for too long. If you look through his photos from March or April he has his HIV test results of him when he was positive and afterwards cured. He asked me earlier today do I know anyone else personally that have HIV/HERPES that's trying to cure themselves from these ailments. I said no. However, my readers on my blog may need some assistance or hope and you can go to Dr. Sebi's Alkaline Group on Facebook so I'll post your Instagram name, That's all I can do he said Thanks ok cool.



Image result for the mind is such a terrible thing to waste

6 comments:

  1. I knew the loneliness or desire for a companion would kick in soon. At one point in your blog you said you were practicing celibacy. But let's be honest, it doesn't stop you from desiring the company of another. You are still human. I went through that too. That's why I kind of stayed in touch with Anthony. At least I know the love was real with him. Even after I was cured, we went out a few times together. He was my family. It was hard to just drop him like that. But I am happy to say that I have completely disconnected at this point. I'm glad you enjoyed your date and your night out. Anthony was one of the first men to cater to me as well. There will never be another like him. My love for him will always remain. He set the bar pretty high for the next dude. But I'll keep you posted on that note. As long as you remain responsible you should enjoy many more date nights out until you are cured.

    Can I ask you something that I heard through the grapevine? Is it true that gay men REALLY do NOT like condoms? Does it take away from the feeling or something?

    Noooo! I can't believe you gave her the Chelation 2 pills! Lmao! The sarsaparilla would have been just fine for an iron deficiency.

    Lol. I love when Sebi speaks of the polar bear and the gorilla. His voice is the best. I can hear it now. I love the way you share such detailed research in your blog. Keep it up king. You are on your way. Soon, you'll be able to take that long sigh of relief. I wish I could be there to hold your hand when you get the final results because I am 100% you are going to cry. Maybe not in the office, but probably as soon as you walk outside and get in your car like I did. You won't even hear anything your doctor says after that. You'll be stunned in disbelief.

    #IllBeYourSupport

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on +2348140544262 for healings Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Oyagu, i came in contact with his email through a friend in USA and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348101755322
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete