Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#Day44 (That phone call!)

Image result for day 44






Dr. Sebi's All Inclusive Package

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)
Olive Leaf Extract (1 pill per day)


Breakfast: Strawberries, Blueberries, and Spring Water

Lunch: Strawberries, Blueberries, Banana, Avocado, Spring Water, Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley Smoothie

Dinner: Nothing

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Disease)
Olive Leaf Extract (1 pill per day)

and of course Dr. Sebi's Package


Yesterday on my birthday, I felt like S.H.I.T. I didn't really have much of an appetite at all. I came into work walking like a zombie one of my coworkers asked if everything was ok (they know about my cleansing diet) I told her I feel like crap right now. And then she began to understand when she said that's how it mostly feels sometimes when you detox.Yesterday morning, I skipped the Oregano Oil took Dr. Sebi package only had an apple, Lunch had my sauteed vegetables with Olive Leaf Extract, and dinner nothing and I did not take Dr. Sebi's package. I had a total of 5 bowel movements that came out like diarrhea. So I called the Los Angeles office yesterday and explained my symptoms and she asked me am I taking the Chelation 1 and 2 together. I said yes, she said that's too much cleansing in your system, she recommended me to finish Chelation 1 first then start on the Chelation 2 capsules.

I said I've been taking those two products together before, but never really experienced that issue maybe because I'm following the Nutritional Guide consistently, the products are absorbing in my body.

Everybody my coworkers, a couple of friends, and brother was asking me what am I doing for my birthday on yesterday and towards the end of this week. I said I'm not doing a damn thing, Although I'm thankful to turn age 26, I don't really celebrate my birthday like that so some of them were making jokes asking me am I Jehovah's Witness. I said no. I always just look at it as another year.

Well today, after I came home from work, I stayed up for awhile and drifted off to sleep. I kid you not, I do not remember me dropping to sleep. I had a interesting dream, but can't remember what it was, I woke up around 9:30 so I slept for about 3 hours, but still feel tired. Something told me to get up and start writing this blog because I probably would have overslept.

Oh,,, before I forget I joined a group 2 months ago on Facebook called Dr. Sebi Electric Alkaline Living (You can type it in the search box), as I said before in my audio recording that pretty much gave me an idea to join because the peer counselors at the Doctor office was trying to get me to join a HIV positive group on Facebook. I said to myself hell no and even questioned them on some loop holes of why I don't think it's even safe to do that and they were shocked when I explained my reasoning. I said to them how is it truly safe?!? the process involves the guy sending me a text message to my phone for him to request me in the group.

Plus, I'm not trying to be complacent with having this disease. I said to them say if I joined this group, although members within that group are HIV positive some people still talk things to family members because their family may know about their ailment/condition so they really don't have anything to lose because they are complacent with the disease.... Well, suppose the family member, friends, associates, or whomever that they told tells someone else close that may know you... You see how gossip can be a chain reaction no I'll pass and I'm a very private person that stays to myself always have been. They were completely flabbergasted and even stumbled upon their words because they knew I was telling the truth.

So a light bulb came to my head and I researched as usual, and joined Sebi group instead to help me mentally and physically. That's pretty much what I log into Facebook to see anyways although I don't post anything on Facebook at the moment, I find it to be a damn shame that I have 612 friends and out of those friends only about 30 people told me happy birthday. That's Ludicrous!! I wanted to go on a deleting spree so fast, but I kept my composure as usual and just focused on what different members in the group posted down my timeline. On Sunday, it was a lady in the group that posted a snapshot of a guy test results that cured himself from HIV using Dr. Sebi's methods.


So I hopped on that real fast by finding out his Instagram name and found him on Instagram. So of course, I followed him, and he followed me back. All down his timeline, he posts Alkaline vegan stuff and pictures of the late singer Micheal Jackson which I found him to be even more intriguing because Michael Jackson is my favorite artist. I sent him a message in his inbox, see with Instagram you have to have someone follow you to send them a message and I basically was telling him that I was intrigued by what I saw from the Facebook Group. We texted for an extended period of time...

I told him that I mostly need help mentally to continue following the diet and I need to know exactly what he consumed off the Nutritional Guide for faster healing. He said he would show me for $40 and help and motivate me to the end until I'm cured. I was skeptical at first because there are just too many scammers so of course he called me from an alias number to make me feel at ease although he advertise via social media with his face showing and results that he cured himself without any care in the world. I really put my trust in this one and sent the money by money order. He sent me soo many damn valuable damn information through text on my cell phone and from what I saw. I am pretty much DEAD ON THE RIGHT TRACK with sauteing the vegetables and juicing mostly! I'll post snippets of snapshots on each of my blog post because it's so many.

So we spoke on the phone for a little bit as well. He seemed a little hood/Street by the way he was talking and he started talking about how Dr. Sebi said HIV/AIDS was one of the easiest things to cure. Which I told him I did remember Dr. Sebi saying that in one of his lectures. He compared himself to getting rid of the virus by relating it to a Pokemon game. Something about Duplicate Pokemons..He said it took him 10 months which is on his Instagram post to get rid of the virus. I'm assuming he's heterosexual or possibly bisexual IDK he said he do have a girlfriend. I think he's like 30 but He sounded like he was wild with partying and said he was fucking different "Bitches" and I think that's how he contracted it.

He told me over the telephone he was diagnosed with the disease last year around MAY and this year around like March and April he was cured there was no traces of the virus found in his blood work. He said he have never used Dr. Sebi's package, but he sent me some snapshots of some of the lose herbs that he took from Queen Selah's blog when she didn't have the big packages yet. So that's one reason why I think it took him so long and of course I believed he struggled at the beginning with his diet as well. He said upon after finding out he was cured the Doctors did not want to give him his test results. He had to literally request for them to hand it over to him...I tell you what if my doctors try some crap like that with me they will see a very nasty, bitter, ungodly side from me I'm not Playing!

So after that conversation, he's been texting my phone saying good morning checking up on me daily and told me that I need to make my own herbs. I understand what he's saying, but it's already a lot of work prepping the alkaline diet meals, but then to have to prep a whole bunch of herbs too which I know works, but it'll take longer because of the potency. So for the past two days, he has been doing that, but then I told him I was already on Dr. Sebi's highest big package so it's kind of pointless to make my own herbs right now. So today, I kind of pushed him away and didn't respond to one of his texts I guess he understood and then he sent me a quote stating you should never show ownership to disease. I finally responded back and agreed and told him "this is just to overwhelming and very depressing at times" and he said "that's what I'm here for, you good now Stress not."

So that gave me a little bit of relief when he said that, but damn he lives in another state. Why couldn't he have been in the state that I live. He said if he lived where I stay it would be a different story as far as my diet and what I told him to heal. I'll just see how this pan out.


8 comments:

  1. Yes I agree don't join those groups that are support groups for the dieases if you're trying to cure you're self . They are DEPRESSING. Any time I look at the ones for herpes or postivesingles I end up crying and crying . It's not healthy at all. I am so happy I found your blog because even in the Sebi groups I don't disclose what I have so I get annoyed when ppl ask for cures for diabetes I want to scream THATS EASY!! But I know it's just the frustration I have .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, I totally agree, Diabetes is truly something that can be fixed fast with just your diet alone as opposed to more serious ailments like HIV and HERPES that require herbs! It's definitely frustrating at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I am surprised, honored, and nervous that he even knew of my blog. I didn't realize it had gotten so popular. I guess a lot of people have read it.

      You know what? Now that I think back, I think I remember getting a comment from Michael asking me questions about how to be cured.

      Hmm...

      I'm happy for him nonetheless.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  3. I am with both of you on the Diabetes issue. Lol. You guys are being naughty. Saying what I had been thinking.

    Phinest: This is where your blog gets super-interesting. You were in the right place at the right time to find this man. I don't have an InstaGram or anything like that, but I was able to look this guy up. Now I see what you were talking about. He is really hood/street. But I am so glad he cares enough to help you.

    You are so brave for sending that money and disclosing your phone number and status. I don't know if Mike is always "like that" as he was in his videos, but it seems as though the disease took a mental toll on him. Maybe it's just me. But once you are cured you look at the world completely differently. You realize all the lies that are told on a daily basis. After you are cured, you're going to need some time to take that all in. Figure out what that means to you and how to move forward.

    P.S. - I hope Mike is safer with his behavior moving forward. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. And I got the bisexual vibe as well. Maybe only because I saw someone calling him gay on his page that made me even consider it. But who knows?!

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Oyagu, i came in contact with his email through a friend in USA and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348101755322
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete