Saturday, May 13, 2017

Day#40


Image result for day 40




Dr. Sebi All Inclusive Package

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)

Breakfast: Bromide Plus Powder, Lily of the Valley with Banana, Raspberry, and Blackberry

Lunch: Banana and Mango

Dinner: Kamut Cereal with Coconut Milk and Agave Syrup

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)


Image result for day 40


I was completely blown by what happen on yesterday. As I was taking my cousin to the train station before going to work. I was rushing out the house with my Whole Foods bag with my fruits and my Bromide Plus powder. Before getting in the car because I had so many stuff, I put my Bromide Plus powder on top of the car and forgot to take it off. BAD MISTAKE!! I took off made a loop around the drive way and it stayed on top of the car for awhile until I made a complete stop at the stop sign...Next thing I heard was a loud BOOOOMMMM!!

I asked my cousin what in THE HELL IS THAT!! I opened the car door my Bromide Plus Powder was splattered all over the pavement.
Image result for splatter

Are you serious right now!! (Frustrated)

Image result for frustrated look

So that's how my morning started with my Regimen with the Bromide Plus Powder smoothie, to me that's a key asset because it absorbs in the bloodstream faster than eating solid foods whether it be fruits or vegetables. Nonetheless, I took a 4 hour hands on competency test at my job with CDC and passed. So that was a sigh of relief for me on yesterday evening despite what happened that morning. After work I went to the store and I was parked sitting in my car singing that song "Location" by khalid and as I was singing it was a black guy looking like he was in his late 30's early 40's loitering outside the store. He was staring at me so hard. I said there for awhile for about 5 minutes and decided to get out.

I was walking into the store and he was saying something to me, but I was ignoring him making less eye contact with him as possible out the corner of my eyes just to make sure he didn't try anything slick and stupid. This man was checking me out. As I was walking to the car, I felt eyes all on me and quickly got in the car. I drove and pulled off his hands was in his pants and all. SMH. I felt so uncomfortable because I'm not used to someone blatantly making passes at me in person only on the Apps.

But after that when I got home I went to sleep.


Today, I decided to get my haircut and do a little shopping at the mall for my birthday week since I haven't done so in almost a year. I bought a total of 3 bad ass jackets from Forever 21. People that have been around me long enough knows that wearing nice jackets is one of my signatures when it comes to dressing. I may post the pictures of them later. But overall, I had a pretty great day today...

3 comments:

  1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Oyagu, i came in contact with his email through a friend in USA and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348101755322
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.


    ReplyDelete

  3. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete