Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Practice Makes Perfect!


Image result for practice makes perfect




Day 1: Dr. Sebi's herb's/Moringa Oleifera
           
           Breakfast: Kamut Puff Cereal with Hemp Milk and Agave Syrup

           Lunch: Kamut Puff Cereal with Hemp Milk and Agave Syrup with Mangoes and Apples

           Dinner: Sauteed Kale, Onions, Yellow Bell Pepper, Mushrooms, and Zucchini cooked in          Grapeseed oil

HIV Med: Genvoya          Followed Nutritional Guide 100%
       

Day 2: Dr. Sebi's herb's/Moringa Oleifera

            Breakfast: Kamut Puff Cereal with Hemp Milk and Agave Syrup

            Lunch: Kamut Puff Cereal with Hemp Milk and Agave Syrup with Mangoes, Apples, and Bananas

            Dinner: Sauteed Kale, Onions, Yellow Bell Pepper, Mushrooms, Zucchini (Cooked in Grapeseed Oil) and Wild Rice

HIV Med: Genvoya        Followed Nutritional Guide 100%


Alkaline Meal I just cooked as I am eating it and writing this blog right now..



As of right now, I feel pretty good. Every now and then, I have cravings for bad foods and have been fighting the temptation so far. The HIV Meds Smh still have me extremely tired especially when I wake up in the early mornings for work. I'm just so tired of feeling sick physically and mentally with this whole process in general. Today, I ran out of Dr. Seb's main herbs the only thing I have is the Bromide plus powder and Lilly of the Valley. I ordered the $750 thereupeutic package last week, it arrived at my home address on today, but I missed the mail man because I was at work and couldn't sign for it. So I'll have to pick it up on tomorrow when I get off work.

Oh, I did the most detrimental thing Last week Friday smh, that would have Dr. Sebi turning over in his grave. One of my home girls from college, that I met my freshman year, have been wanting me to hang out and go with her to the gay club ever since last year. This was when I was HIV Negative, but I kept telling her that I'm trying to get my career and don't really have time plus I had just relocated. I am not a club person at all, this is my third time ever going to the club and second time going to a gay club. Well, I was the designated driver in her vehicle to and from the club. Before, entering the club, I drunk some Pink Moscato Wine and she paid 4 beers for me at the club.

To my surprise, when I drunk last week Friday, I didn't feel bad at all like I thought I would I actually felt pretty mellow and for a split second forgot I even had this damn disease. On the other hand, It's crazy how when I eat something too sweet that's not natural sugars I start feeling bad.



Image result for pink moscato sutter home  wineImage result for corona beer


        As I tell everyone, I am not a dancer, I'm more of a singer. I'll sing a song in a minute, however, my home girl can dance real well. At times, I feel so socially awkward because I'm so used to being at home and on the dating apps. I'm a true introvert at heart, and I am always looking around my surroundings. I am one of those type of people in the clubs that'll make sure I stand near the exit just in case something pops off such as a shooting or stand posted up near the bar to duck and dodge for cover if a bad situation happens. But despite the hypothetical situations, that I just mentioned, I had a pretty good time at the club. It felt good to be free temporarily for the time being. I do miss drinking though..There were a few guys that were trying to hit on me and flirt, one was a black guy mixed with Spanish and the other was a black guy, but I couldn't understand a damn word that they were saying because the music was too loud. Plus their asses seem tipsy/drunk anyway.
Image result for club

           
This past weekend, A lot of guys/girls have been, I call it "EYE FUCKING" (Lusting) the shit out of me! I went to the mall the next day Saturday, and my sister said there were some girls staring me up and down like a piece of meat going down the escalators. In the back of my mind, when my sister told me that I'm thinking if only they knew. I look super healthy on the outside, but it's the complete opposite on the inside. I did look nice though I looked like an H&M model with the clothes I had on with my bandana TUPAC style around my head. It was a different look for me, but appealing look.  



Blue Bandana - Men's

  Speaking of appealing look. It appears that a lot of the guys off of PLENY OF FISH seems to like my look. I'm mainly on their as of right now to search for friends to talk too. Plus I wanted to see if I still have it in the looks department since finding out my diagnosis. I'm not really trying to get into any relationships right now, although I've never been in one because I would feel obligated to tell my HIV Status and I don't feel like going through all of the hassle. One of the guys off of the app an older guy around 34 has been hitting me up consistently so he gave me his phone number to call and I have been talking to him on the phone every now and then. I hope he can keep it in the friendship zone...I Shall see where that LEADS!!
     

Image result for plenty of fish
Food of thought for today, I am trying to be cured from this disease at least by May or sometime in May which is the month of my birthday. I am supposed to go back to the doctor later on this month in April, but I'll wait until it's close that way I'll tell them to reschedule my appointment probably in the middle of May so It'll give me some time to reverse this disease. I don't want to go into year 26 with this disease truth be told. Part of me want to do a 7-12 day fast, but then the other part of me don't because I'm already slim for my height weighing 130 at 5'9 and don't want to look sickly. My hat goes off to those who can do a strict fast plus most people I've seen have some weight on them. I don't know, I'll try to attempt a fast whenever necessary, but taking it one step at a time right now by following the Nutritional guide consistently.


Image result for practice makes perfect


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dish. I'm glad you're trying to meet people. I'm happy for you.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete