Friday, April 7, 2017

Day#4


Image result for Day 4





Dr. Seb's: Greenfood, Fucus, Lymphalin, Chelation2, Viento, Lupulo

                 Tonics: Iron Plus, Bio Ferro, Chelation 1

P.S. The Chelation 1 is extremely bitter, I always dread taking that particular tonic before bedtime.

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Instead of Kamut Puff cereal today, I had Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes With hemp Milk and Agave Syrup (From Whole Foods) It tasted Soooo good!!!
Arrowhead Mills Organic Spelt Flakes


Dinner: Ate some NONGMO Vegan, Gluten Free, low Sodium, No Trans Fat Potato Chips cooked in Avocado Oil and Sea Salt those were the only ingredients.

Repeat taking Dr. Sebi's Products/Moringa

HIV Meds: Genvoya

Following Nutrition Guide today: 98%

So far No animal products and sugary foods.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment that I scheduled at 2:30 pm to get a Colon Hydrotherapy off of Groupon. The inital price of the Colon Hydrotherapy was $80 but they had a promotional discount for $45 and since I sign up and made an account with Groupon it came out to be $35 for an hour session. I almost forgot that I had a Colon Hydrotherapy about two years ago when I was HIV Negative/living in another state and I felt a huge difference. I think doing this session would help speed up the cleansing/healing process to bringing my body back to a more alkaline state. It helps remove toxins from the colon that way nutrients can better absorb/assimilate in the bloodstream. I'll go more into depth about the science of Colon Hydrotherapy as well as my experience.
Image result for groupon

I'm thinking about video recording my experience on tomorrow without showing my face, to show how peaceful and meditating it is, I'm not sure yet, but If I don't I will tell you all verbatim step by step...

6 comments:

  1. Have you continued there colonics ? Ive done 2, planning on 12 . Also for the same reason to speed up healing process .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m here to testify about the great work Dr Aba did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Aba on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Aba assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Aba via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +2348107155060. Thanks once again Dr Aba.  

      Delete
  2. I stopped the colonics for right now, because the promotion deal for $45 that they had going on at the time, were for new customers only. So therefore, I would have had to pay the regular price which was about $80. I thought to myself why pay that $80 price when I can use that towards the herbs.

    Not unless, I find another facility off of Groupon that has a promotion going on, but yeah go for it Colonics are very therapeutic and in my opinion have many benefits like anything you'll have to be consistent because just about every disease starts within the colon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to learn more about colonics. I am so afraid of that but I know it is very beneficial.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete