Saturday, April 15, 2017

Day#12


Image result for day 12



Dr. Sebi's herb/tonics

Breakfast: Spelt Blueberry pancakes (Spelt Flour, blueberries, hemp seeds, ginger, Sea Salt, Agave Syrup, Spring water, and Bromide Plus Powder) cooked in grapeseed oil with Burro Bananas

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner: Sauteed Kale, Mushrooms, Watercress, Amaranth Greens, bell peppers, onions, Roma Tomatoes, and Olives cooked in grapeseed oil with the Approved seasonings

Mango, Burro Banana, black Raspberry, and ice smoothie with Agave Syrup blended up in the blender

HIV Meds: None

Following Nutrional Guide: 100%

Today, I know longer have a sore throat and a small stuffy nose like I did on yesterday. You see how quickly taking herbs and eating alkaline sauteed vegetables works...Boy I tell ya. I woke up this morning craving a Chick-fil-A chicken buttermilk biscuit though, but I resisted the temptation today. Instead, I marched down those damn stairs like I was going to war!




Image result for marching

Then, I decided to whip out the spelt flour and cook those damn pancakes. Chick-fil-A is literally right up the road from my house and I would go there for breakfast on Saturday mornings. *Sighs*
I've notice since I've been eating alkaline foods their have been some weird changes I felt occurring in my body. I've been feeling some tingly feeling in my head and seeing involuntary twitching in my arms and legs. I'm thinking that the virus is slowly eradicating. I'm not going to the bathroom as much. I asked the consultants just to be sure if that was normal and that the products are still working she said yes. Just continue to follow the Nutritional Guide and take the herbs. I hope or I don't think the virus is replicating.

I just wish Dr. Sebi was here so I could ask him a lot of unanswered questions at times pertaining to this condition only relating to the symptoms when healing and eradicating this virus since he cured numerous people!

I know it is scary going through the detoxifying process with this disease at times because I be feeling so weak. (Thinking out loud) is this a mirror image and a small glimpse of what it feels like when you get AIDS?? It's a feeling at times similar to that of a stomach virus and when you're getting over it. You start feeling weak, but hungry at the same time that's how I be feeling. That's why I try to get in a gallon of Spring water daily to continually flush the mucus membrane.

I watched one of Dr. Sebi's lectures today talking about HIV/AIDS while eating dinner it says 3 hours long but it's about 1 hour and 30 mins. He goes more into depth about the disease in this lecture on how he was a steam engineer working with the machines cleaning the pipes and how he learned to cleanse the human body (pipes) with his Chelations and other herbs to cure AIDS. "He said I'm the plumber and I just come in and clean out the shit" Sebi was too funny, but always kept it real that's why I was always intrigued. That's why I said in my earlier posts that's what differentiates him from other herbalists and Doctors because he actually went through an ailment and study things as a steam engineer and was able to understand what the body needs to be able to heal and run optimally. I only watched about 40-45 min of it because my cousin kept talking so damn much so I have to finish the rest later.


3 comments:

  1. I pictured you marching down the stares trying to fight those cravings! Lmao.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete

  3. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete