Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day#8


Image result for day 8





Dr. Sebi's herbs/tonics/Moringa

Breakfast: Kamut Cereal with Hemp Milk

Lunch: Red Apple

Dinner: Sauteed Kale, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell peppers, Squash, in grapeseed oil and the approved seasonings with a Blueberry, banana, and black raspberry ice smoothie blended up in the blender Yummmy!

HIV Meds: Genvoya

Following Nutritional Guide: 100%

P.S. It's hard getting in a gallon of Spring water daily the most I probably get in is a half a gallon of water. Nonetheless, today I had some pretty aggressive bowel movements especially at work. I'm continually having to run out of the lab to the restroom. After work, I went to Walmart today to pick up some avocados and Mangoes to make my smoothies. I am most likely going to start back in a few days making my smoothies again with the Bromide Plus Powder, Lily of the Valley, and Moringa Powder. I'm thinking about doing a fruit smoothie fast, but don't want to burn my bridges
Image result for burn my bridges

                                                        since I'm consistent so far.


Image result for no way jose


I'll have to slowly ease my way into fasting, since I'm still trying to find my niche with trying out and thinking of different methods. After leaving Walmart, I became a bit overwhelmed because I don't know this is just too depressing to still deal with *Sighs*




4 comments:

  1. Remember how depressed I was during the last stages of my fight? This thing is definitely a roller coaster. Then I was left in a confused daze once it was over.

    I read that quote in Michelle's voice. Lol

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete

  3. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete