Sunday, April 16, 2017

Day#13

Image result for day 13




Dr. Sebi Herbs/Tonics

Breakfast: Blueberry Spelt Waffles

(Alkaline homemade hemp milk, blueberries, Agave Syrup, Sea Salt, Ginger, and Cinnamon)

 Blueberry, Mango, Black Raspberry and Burrow Banana ice smoothie with Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley

Link below on how to make the hemp milk

https://www.tysconsciouskitchen.com/dr-sebi-alkaline-electric-hemp-milk/

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner: Grilled Alkaline Barbecue Ribs (Portabella Mushrooms) and Alkaline Potato Salad

Mango, Burrow Banana, Black Raspberry ice smoothie with Bromide Plus Powder and Lily of the Valley with Agave Syrup

HIV MEDS: None

Following Nutritional Guide: 100%

Link below for recipes they were delicious!

https://www.tysconsciouskitchen.com/dr-sebi-alkaline-electric-ribs/

https://www.tysconsciouskitchen.com/dr-sebi-alkaline-electric-potato-salad/

I literally just now got done watching a video just now on the benefits of Oregano Oil curing herpes and HIV. I may include that in my repertoire. I did remember Queen Selah talking about Oregano Oil on one of her blogs. Here is the link I may order that later during this healing process.

http://www.wildoreganop73.com/curing-herpes-hiv

What brought me to that website, was when I typed in Die off symptoms/Dr. Sebi Hiv in the Google search box because that's what it feels like I'm going through right now. On yesterday when I told you guys ever since I've been eating Alkaline Foods, how I was feeling with the weakness and little twitching that I felt going on in my body/bloodstream like the virus is dying off. That's when I came across Oregano Oil.

I'm going to continue being consistent with my diet and herbs. Within 2 to 3 months should definitely be close to the amount of time that I should reverse this disease or sooner than later. I Didn't Sauteed my Green vegetables today, but back at it tomorrow. Right now, I think I'm going through the Die off Symptoms because I just feel weird. Especially, when I make the smoothies and eat the Green Vegetables.




5 comments:

  1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and other deadly diseases and viruses should contact Dr Okosun for their medication.

      Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure.He cured me from herpes and could cure you too,i was a victim of HSV for five years until i came across online testimonies of this great dr okosun, and i talked with him and follow his procedures and today am herpes negative after using his effective herbal medicine

      you can get intouch with this dr okosun via: drokosun55@gmail.com

      whatsapp contact +2348124363791

      His website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

      Delete

  2. Good work of Dr. Odey Abang. The great herbalist who had given more hope and opportunities to lives if people whom I had successful cure from herpes, HIV, diabetes, Cancer, and all such of diseases and infection. I'm fortune to be alive to share to you this great testimony. I had been making use of the ancyclovir,.......I made use of over 7 years it really helps in fighting the virus in my immune system...but as God could make his way during testimony program in my church RCCG in my parish, I had a testify who testify with tears of joy to let everyone suffering from the obove mentioned illness to quickly contact a great and powerful west Africa herbalist for possible cured.. Haven try so many online but no result..with time I had a thought to try his medicine. I requested for the mail and contacted him with details and evidence of my health challenges..I was willing to pay anything to get cured and restore my dignity. Glory to God I was cured after 21 days I received the medicine through the GIG logistics.. I'm so happy now.
    Please get in touch to be happy again..
    Herpes isn't a death sentence.
    Please let others know about him through
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and other deadly diseases and viruses should contact Dr Okosun for their medication.

    Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure.He cured me from herpes and could cure you too,i was a victim of HSV for five years until i came across online testimonies of this great dr okosun, and i talked with him and follow his procedures and today am herpes negative after using his effective herbal medicine

    you can get intouch with this dr okosun via: drokosun55@gmail.com

    whatsapp contact +2348124363791

    His website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete