Monday, April 10, 2017

Day#7


Image result for day 7






Dr. Sebi Herb's/Tonics/Moringa

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Kamut Cereal with hemp Milk

Dinner: Homefries (Same dinner as yesterday) with fruit blended ice smoothie

Following Nutritional Guide: 100%

HIV MEDS: Genvoya


My experience getting a colon hydrotherapy was so therapeutic and meditating. I first had a colon hydrotherapy in 2015 around the same time that I first found out about Dr. Sebi. When listening to Dr. Sebi's lectures on Youtube around that time, I would always analyze and hear him say that the bulk of disease starts in the colon. So I took it upon myself did some research on google as well as Youtube and came saw some benefits with "Colon Hydrotheraphy", "Colonics", "Colon Irrigation" many different terms that they call that particular therapy. So I spent about $80 two years ago and did it and I felt so light and healthy, but I wasn't consistent enough to do multiple sessions to really reap the benefits.

So now that I actually have this spell of a disease, I am going to try to continually eat alkaline and get the colonic sessions (I'm due to go back in two weeks Saturday). Many people get colonics, to lose weight, have a more efficient digestive tract, Maintains regularity/constipation, increases the body's absorption of vitamins/minerals, Maintains PH balance in the bloodstream, and etc.

Of course, I'm doing it to maintain the PH balance in my bloodstream to increase my absorption when I take Dr. Sebi's herb's. The lady at the facility was very personable and spoke with me the whole time making conversation. She asked what made me want to start eating alkaline vegan (I told her) I said because my family history is bad when it comes to cancer and many other ailments. I said my mom passed away from it, her sister, my granddad, and many other cousins passed away from cancer. So that's what made me interested at the time after doing research on Dr. Sebi, when I saw and read that he cured all so called INCURABLE disease when my brother posted the article on FACEBOOK. I was always somewhat pretty health conscious. She said that is AWESOME!! You are on the right track especially since you're not eating meat and starch. When I explained some of Dr. Sebi's methodology she said "YEAH CANCER CELLS CAN"T SURVIVE IN AN ALKALINE BODY." I wanted to tell her every disease known to mankind can't survive in an ALKALINE body if you're consistent with your diet and taking herbs.

Just like how herbs are a holistic approach to cleansing the body getting a colon hydrotherapy somewhat falls into that same category when improving the well being of your body as a whole. So of course, Doctors and Physicians are more than likely going to advise against it if you were to ask. Most of them don't believe in that stuff because they go by textbook and start talking about there is no scientific data or claims of such.

So after all of that talk, I laid flat down and turned to the side. She put this hose that was lubricated and sanitized up my rectum and controlled the water pressure that flow up the colon and forces it to extract built up undigested fecal matter. Getting a Colonic is almost somewhat similar to an enema (douching) for those that particularly partake in anal sex to avoid a messy accidents when being penetrated. The only difference between a colonic and enema is that an enema only cleanses up to the Descending Colon which is part of the large intestine a Colonic Cleanses the whole colon throughout.
Image result for colonicsImage result for colonics


Image result for colonics
The picture to the left that shows a healthy colon is most likely from someone that is following a somewhat alkaline diet that doesn't have a whole lot of acid caused by the acidic foods that are high in saturated fats (America Standard Diet) as well as keeping their colon cleansed. The unhealthy colon to the right is most likely caused by eating a whole lot of mucus filled foods and not having regular bowel movements. I know my colon couldn't have been in the best shape because before I ever started taking Dr. Sebi's packages period I was only having bowel movements once a week and sometimes NONE at ALL!!!

Image result for colonics hose

Above is the the tube that they use to help flush the colon




The picture up above to the right is how most of the rooms are mostly set up to perform a Colonic.

The lady at the facility told me about 65% of women come to her facility to get a colonic and only about 35% of men get it. I wasn't Surprised at all because most guys worry about the exterior part of their body like Muscles and lifting weights and things of that nature forgetting about the internal part of the body at times with foods that are being consumed. The majority of women are more health conscious then men, from what I've always seen. That just reminds me, I asked one of the consultants at Dr. Sebi's office a few months ago why is it that all I mostly see are women who have success stories with reviews of them reversing this HIV/AIDs disease and I don't see any with the guys. She said the products work the same way regardless of gender. I said ok...But damn I still have not seen any with the guys... I guess it goes back to what I've been saying most men are just not health conscious and have that drive and ambition.

And if they do become health conscious, majority of the time it's always a significant other or spouse by their side to give them that drive and ambition to help them through the process even if its losing weight. The reviews that help give me the drive with this journey even more is when I joined Dr. Sebi ELECTRIC Alkaline LIVING  on Facebook. It was great to see most of the guys self healing themselves from ailments probably not particularly from my condition, but nonetheless striving to eat alkaline. I said if they did it I should be able to stay consistent and do it TOO! It's nice that some members in the group are like family.

It was nice to have one of the administrators in the group hit my Facebook inbox a few days ago to see how I was doing. He shipped me the AFRICAN BLACK SOAP that I won, when I answered the most Trivial Questions right out of everyone pertaining to Dr. Sebi and his lectures in the past throughout the years. He asked did I receive the soap because I never got back with him, to let him know that I received it. I said yeah, I did, I really appreciate it I've been busy with work and writing my blog. That I haven't really been on FACEBOOK much. And I told him about this blog so he and my college best friend are the only two that know about this condition I have. He gave me nothing but words and encouragement. So I'll continue to keep pressing on.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I learned so much about colon cleansing from this post. If I could ever just build up the courage to go forward with this, I am going to get one. I am just afraid of stuff going up my butt. Did it hurt? Was the liquid warm or cold?

    I also had concerns about whether the healing process for men was faster or slower than women. I always thought the men would be healed faster. But you make a great point about women being more health conscious than men. The only difference in the packages is the Testo for men and the Estro for women.

    Oh wow! You keep shocking me with the extent of your bravery. You told someone on FaceBook about your blog? I hope it was over the telephone and not in writing. *deep sigh*

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god willing he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua sent us herbal medicine. It was three bottles. I took it for three weeks as an instructor and these herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely. I have been living for 9 months now with a healthy life with no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete