Sunday, April 9, 2017

Day#6

Image result for Day 6





Dr. Sebi Herbs/Tonics/Moringa (I'm Still having Consistent Bowel movements) Need to perfect getting a gallon of water in daily



Breakfast: Organic Spelt Cereal with Hemp Milk

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner:

Alkaline Electric Homefries

(Ingredients)

3 Green Bananas (Make sure the Bananas are green)
Onions
Green Pepper
Onion Powder
Sea Salt
Oregano Powder
Cayenne Powder
Grapeseed Oil


Alkaline Homemade Ketchup

Put them all in my NutriBullet and afterwards place on stove to cook 10-15 min let sit at room temperature.

(Ingredients)

6 Roma Tomatoes
Agave Syrup
Onion Powder
Basil
Sea Salt
Ground Ginger
Cayenne Powder

HIV MEDS: Genvoya

Followed Nutritional Guide: 100%

All of these ingredients are inspired by TysconsciousKitchen here are the links. You guys need to definitely try this recipe for those that love French Fries and greasy food, it's definitely a substitute. It tastes so good who would have thought that Green Bananas tastes like French Fries. I let my cousin tastes a sample of it and she said it tastes sooooo good! Now, she wants to make it. I feel so Electrical right now, eating Alkaline French Fries doesn't give you that discomfort when you eat actual potato french fries that's hard on your digestive system. Make sure the bananas are green to cook the fries because if it's yellow it denatures the taste (Molecular Structure, term that I use as a Biology Major).

 https://www.tysconsciouskitchen.com/dr-sebi-alkaline-electric-homefries/

https://www.tysconsciouskitchen.com/dr-sebi-alkaline-electric-homemade-ketchup/


Here's a Picture I took of the finished product YUMMMY!:

I Promise I'll talk about my Colon Hydrotherapy experience on tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Your meals always look so good. Yum!

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and other deadly diseases and viruses should contact Dr Okosun for their medication.

    Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure.He cured me from herpes and could cure you too,i was a victim of HSV for five years until i came across online testimonies of this great dr okosun, and i talked with him and follow his procedures and today am herpes negative after using his effective herbal medicine

    you can get intouch with this dr okosun via: drokosun55@gmail.com

    whatsapp contact +2348124363791

    His website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herpes has been one of the most significant virus in the US now,and its spreading really fast,and the government are only producing medical drugs that can suppress it but rather keep on eliminating the African herbal doctors who were able to discover a way to completely cure the virus...I'm delighted to be finally cured of herpes 2 after i applied Dr Odiagbe herbal medication for just three weeks, he also have herbal remedies for chronic illnesses!!!  drodiagbeherbalhome82@gmail.  com

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest with doctor Twaha herbal medicine you are free from herpes virus disease we bless god almighty for sending Dr. Twaha Herbal Home to the world to help people cure this disease am so happy to found a good man like this God keep blessing you for me if you also need help from this good man kindly WhatsApp him via +2349038518881 or email him drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete