Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Day#86 (Reflections!)


Image result for day 86




Dr. Sebi Wife herbs (International Healing)

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)
Olive Leaf Extract

Breakfast: Apples and Spring Water

Lunch: Avocado

Dinner: Strawberries and Blueberries

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)


Today was a pretty great day at work, a few days ago was two of my coworkers birthdays. One was the 25th of June the other was the 26th of June. So on some down time, another coworker and I rode to the grocery store Publix to pick up a birthday cake and birthday cards. When we got back, we went to the conference room which was like 6 of us including the lab chief and give them their birthday card and cake. I sung them a little solo of the "Happy Birthday" song and they were excited and said, "oh you sound so good," I said thanks. Afterwards, all we did was talk for a little over an hour and went back to the lab and at that point it was almost time to go home.

I was a little sleep deprived today at work because my best friend from college called me a little late last night and we stayed on the phone for about 2 hours. I only got about 5 hours of sleep. The whole time, we were reminiscing about old times when we were in college and started talking about how people was trying and did get over and took advantage. She was telling me that people had these expectations as far as the role that we were supposedly suppose to play as far as showing them pity when they had their problems whether it was relationship issues, death in the family, or just giving them valuable advice as a whole. I told her you're right not to be funny, but these people gave us their ass to kiss, they just weren't humble. They hitting me up a few weeks ago talking about their father passed away 3 months ago.

I know it sounds relentless, but what the hell do you want me to do we are in complete different states now. I have done so much shit for ungrateful ass people in college as far as riding them off campus to get something to eat from Fast Food Restaurants, when the cafeteria closed and when they didn't have a vehicle at the time, taking people to the grocery store to use their food stamps, and so many other stuff free of charge at times, that I can't even count on my fingertips!

Now, they're suffering the consequences and have a lot of baggage in their life and blowing up my phone and my friend's and hitting us up on Facebook. We both said enough is enough, with those people back from college we've been a listening ear to peoples problems and showing them pity. These people or so called friends which turned out to be associates that we thought had our best interest at heart turned out to be the complete opposite. These people knew that my college best friend she and I both lost our mothers at a young age and we went through all that adversity and bullshit with jealousy, people talking behind our back, and so many other things. But yet, know one didn't show us any pity or wanted to listen to any of our problems and you going to hit me up and send me a text message a few weeks ago and tell me that your father passed away 3 months ago...I'm like are you serious?

And the thing that kills me is that you pledged in an organization in college 15-20 line deep and out of all your line brothers and sisters you came out and pledged with you mean to tell me, No one on that line (which I'm pretty sure he probably didn't really tell anyone) you couldn't expressed that bad news to, but hit me up like around 9 pm at night? What was really your purpose of joining that organization if you're not going to network, connect and build a relationship with your line brothers and sisters? Oh I get it just to look cool and popular because everyone else was doing it SMH.

At this time, I have way too much on my plate to be dealing with some of the people back from college and even some family members of the things that they need to learn to cope and deal with themselves and stop being so damn dependent! I'm so Immune to bad news it's not even funny at this point I have zero expectations. As far as showing emotions, I believe something is seriously wrong with me it's very hard for me to cry because I've been through so much in life and I think that's one of the reasons why people be telling me these bad news and thinking I'm so strong! When I was in that near fatal car accident on Christmas Day in 2015, when someone hit and run and as I was in that car that flipped 5 times at an 85 mile speed the distance of a Football Field... All I could think about as the car kept tumbling was when it was going to stop.

When the car stopped flipping, I crawled out of the upside down car immediately, I had a Fight-or-Flight response because I have seen so many movies where the cars engulfed in flames which it was, but it didn't explode and we nearly missed a light pole and was near some barb wires. Witnesses that was on the interstate seen the car flipped, however, no one didn't see that person that hit and ran. Everyone was stunned to see that my sister and I made it out with just scratches, cuts, bruises, and a blood shot eye no broken bones. They thought we were dead because the car was completely mingled to the point the muffler came off the car. And although I never mentioned anything about my near fatal car accident on Facebook, although I have pictures in my phone to this day, that I never posted some of my family members knew and news travel. Even after that car accident I didn't Cry, and Even after I found out I contracted this "Spell of a Disease" I didn't Cry!

But yet, I'm pretty sure that news got back to those same people that I did so many stuff for from college and no one didn't call my phone to offer any sympathy or better yet messaged me on Facebook. What the HELL is the purpose of having 617 friends on Facebook?? Like really, but you go message my brother on Facebook in place of messaging me like he was the one in the got damn accident. SMH  I'm telling you people's mentality and logic these days are so FUCKED up!

Towards the end of the conversation with my best friend and I she was just giving me motivational quotes from Maya Angelou, Oprah Winfrey, and Pastor T.D. Jakes. Some of them were some great quotes and others were a little bit Cheesy to me that she was reading from Oprah. All I did was just listened, and started dozing off to sleep and we hung up.

Image result for reflections quotes


21 comments:

  1. Oprah does have some VERY cheesy sayings at times. Lol. I have her app on my phone.

    It seems like you're having one of those days. Breathe, get through it, and don't allow this energy to repeat itself tomorrow.

    Love you,

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Queen, I appreciate you so much! Love you too. Man, I have to breathe real hard at times. I need to start walking, buy a video game system, or get in the gym or something to blow off some steam.

      Lol yesss when she was reading some of Oprah's quotes it was to cheesy to me and she knew it because she said it herself. What is her app Queen so I can download it?

      Delete
    2. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Emmanuel who cured my Herpes virus with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly Herpes virus (HVS) for the past (4)years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
      through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Emmanuel helped someone in curing his Herpes virus using his healing
      Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to a preparation for the herbs items, of which I did exactly what he instructed me to do, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
      did, few days after i went back to the same hospital that previously confirmed me as Herpes virus positive and this time the result declared me negative to the deadly virus of Herpes virus....so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, suffering from AIDS, ALS,hiv/aids,copd, asthma.. Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number +2348140073965,doctor Emmanuel IG: @dremmanuel2

      thank you.

      Delete
    3. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
      He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
  2. It's called "Oprah Winfrey Daily" by Dailypedia. 1 out 15 of her quotes are good, although obvious. I've never used any of them on my blog.

    All of those things sound good: walking, video games, and the gym. Keep your thoughts distracted. "An idle mind is the devil's playground."

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really are you serious Queen?? 1 out 0f 15 quotes come on Oprah lol thanks I'll try to download it.

      Yes, I totally agree about the devil's playground because those things I mentioned are things that I used to enjoy doing, but life in general began taking its toll on me! I'll get back at it.

      Delete
  3. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless Dr. SEBI for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr.SEBI, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV. Email> drsebicurecenter@gmail.com . Dr SEBI ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR contact him via Whatsapp number +2348100368288
    1 cancer cure
    2 ALS cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 fabriod
    6 HPV cure
    7 diabetes cure
    (8) Hepatitis A,B,C
    EMAIL DR. SEBI via > Drsebicurecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone i am happy to say that i was cure from HIV/AIDS by Dr OMOLOWA with his herbal medications after i tested positive july 2016 and ever since then i have been on medications to extend my living on earth. One faithful day i was searching on line if i could get some tips on how to cure my illness and i saw a comment on how Dr OMOLOWA cure HERPES with herbs,i was surprise and i contact him on the email they provided on the comment and i explain my problem to him and he also prepare the herbs and send to me which i use for one week as i was instructed by him and after 2weeks i went to hospital for checkup and i tested Negative and i am fully cured from the disease and i am so greatful to Dr OMOLOWA.You can also reach Dr OMOLOWA on his email: dr.omolowa@gmail.com or you can call and whatsapp him +2349039377739

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello everyone . I want to share this testimony how Dr.lucky help me, i was having a small penis and weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife for 5 minute and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cannot even last 5 minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for a solutions everywhere and i came across a testimony of Mr David Peter testifying that DR LUCKY helped him to enlarge his penis,i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of using his herbal cream, my penis grow to 7 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 11.5 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him
    drluckycenter111@gmail.com
    Thanks for Enlarging,. my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir. whatsapp number +2348035583954

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Emmanuel who cured my Herpes virus with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly Herpes virus (HVS) for the past (4)years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
    through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Emmanuel helped someone in curing his Herpes virus using his healing
    Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to a preparation for the herbs items, of which I did exactly what he instructed me to do, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    did, few days after i went back to the same hospital that previously confirmed me as Herpes virus positive and this time the result declared me negative to the deadly virus of Herpes virus....so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, suffering from AIDS, ALS,hiv/aids,copd, asthma.. Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number +2348140073965,doctor Emmanuel IG: @dremmanuel2

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hello everyone am here to give my testimony about how Dr LOSA brought
    back my happiness.Dr LOSA have really be a good man to me, he help
    me cured my herpes virus after two years of suffering and now am a
    living testimony to the world and my family are now happy again
    just like before all because of the herbs Dr LOSA prepare for me.
    Dr LOSA is a well recognized herbal doctor all over the world,
    he is very important in the society because he have the cure and
    treatment to all kinds of diseases,and bring back my happiness within
    the space of 21 days.If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everyone , I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr jeffrey who helped me bring back the love of my life and now he treat me with so much love and care. I don’t know what kind of problem you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you. So try and talk to him on WhatsApp on: +2348162061202 Or email at: dctrjeffrey@gmail.com. He has a permanent solution to any type of problems such as: Lottery Spell, Love Spell, Power Spell, Psychic reading, Success Spell, Cure of any sickness, Pregnancy Spell, Marriage Spell,Job Spell, Protection Spell,Win court Case Spell, Luck Spell and many more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ediale a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ediale sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested  free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr EDIALE who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ediale because I got to know him through Maria lopez who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silient and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr EDIALE through his email address dredialeherbalhome101@gmail.com You can also call him on:+2348129900860. Be kind enough to share as you received.
    GOD BLESS YOU DR EDIALE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete
  17. Having such a great man like Dr Ogudugu on YouTube is indeed a blessing to man kind, his miracle healing herbs for the herpes simplex virus really worked for me getting rid of the virus completely out of my body system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoyHnGv4MLY&t=41s

    Website: https://greatogudugu.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete