Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Day#72 (African Bio-Mineral Balance!)

Image result for day 72





Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)

Dr. Sebi's Wife herbs

Breakfast: Cherries and Spring water

Lunch: Cherries and apples

Dinner: Juiced Veggie smoothie (Kale, Turnip, Roma Tomatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Bell Pepper. and Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley)

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases
Olive Leaf Extract

Michael's Combination of Herbs and Sarsaparilla, Guaco, and Canconsa tea

Today at work, I had about 2 bowel movements so that was pretty good. Dr. Sebi's wife herbs work a little bit slower than Dr. Sebi's Cell Food herbs, but it seems like it activates and does it's job when it wants to. By the way, I don't know if the consultant or consultants at Dr. Sebi Cell Food are upset because I purchased from International Healing temporarily. Although, I haven't had the chance to fill out their testimonial questionnaire, I think it's petty and very childish on their part to lie and not reach out to me twice this week like they said they were. As much times in the past, that I have placed numerous orders from the small to the big therapeutic packages, you mean to tell me that you guys don't have enough decency to fulfill that obligation? That's ludicrous! I probably spent more money on their Cell Food Products than any other customers from the latter part of 2016-2017. Smh

But anyways, back in the beginning of 2015, I was curious about my origins and my ethnicity that I took an AncestryDNA test kit for $100. At that time, they didn't have a promotion going on for me to use the promotion code for the price to be $80, but I didn't care and went ahead and bought it anyways because I always heard stories of my great grandmother on my father's side having some Cherokee in her bloodline because she had nice long silky pretty Indian looking hair as well as my father's mother. So, I wanted to see exactly what I had in my bloodline since I've been hearing those stories for years!

The AncestryDNA testing kit was shipped to the house at the time when I was living in another state and it had a unique code on the box to identify the donor such as myself. You had to create an Account with AncestryDNA that had the unique code that came on the box. It came with instructions on how to proceed, you had to use your DNA and spit in this tube vial. After that, you seal the tube vial back into the kit with the unique code. You mail the kit back to the laboratory in your mailbox or local post office and it took about 6-8 weeks for me to receive my results.

Here is my AncestryDNA results below:





To your right it said that I am 95% African American and it broke it down in the different regions of Africa. Everyone's AncestryDNA results that I saw on YouTube at the time said that they were 75-80% African American. So this let me know, that I have VERY VERY strong DNA in Africa. I believe it because the Historical area in the United States where I was born my ancestors got off the Ship to America as slaves when they were transported from Africa.
Image result for africaImage result for slave ship clustered



I told my college best friend at the time, that we have to take a trip to Africa, especially before I transition off of this earth. It even said I was 2% White and 2% Asian. I believe it because when I was an infant I looked just like an Asian baby and as well as having some white, when the slave masters would have sex with the black women on the ships as well as the plantations on land. Oh the slave masters treated our ancestors like SHIT they would have us like puppets on the ship dancing and singing. Calling us the name that they wanted that was not of African Descent. When disobeying they WHIPPED and WHIPPED until you could see the Flesh down to the white meat. It got so bad people would jump off of the ship and commit suicide because how bad they were being treated.


Image result for slave ship clustered


 On that ship they had different compartments and our ancestors were like a pack of Sardines not having any space or room at All! And of course, on LAND at the field plantations some were lynched  and some escaped from the gruesome experience that they were experiencing.

 Even now to this day, they are still treating us like slaves in the workforce with these jobs, but in a different form despite being paid. I've been only working for 3 years and I just hate working for the white man I truly do! I just see stuff sometimes and think outside the box that most Americans just don't see. Yeah it's more money, but they want you to do all of these overtimes, contact you at the last minute to clock in sometimes even on your off days. Have you do more than what the job description require and etc. I can go on and on with a whole laundry list of things. Then when you get sick or disabled with short term disability, they really don't want to pay you anything per monthly, after ALL OF THESE YEARS that you have dedicated your service 20 plus years!

I always felt in my heart for the short 3 years that I just started out working in the job field and some of the experiences that I'll share later on in my future blogs, that a 9-5 job (not knocking anyone that have the passion for it) is just really not for me. I always felt like I should be doing something else more in the entertainment industry because I have so many other talents to display such as singing, writing, acting, and doing some modeling.

But I'm just content for right now, until another path leads me somewhere else to get all of the experience I can get on my resume.

Never in a million years, did I thought that my AncestryDNA results would juxtaposed to Dr. Sebi's lectures about the African Race that I came across the latter part of 2015. Speaking of the African Race, What is the AFRICAN BIO-MINERAL BALANCE? When Dr. Sebi was being interviewed in the 1980's and 90's the interviewers had NO clue what Dr. Sebi was talking about. They were looking at him as if he was speaking a Foreign Language, Which by the way Dr. Sebi did know how to speak SPANISH VERY FLUENTLY.

I too at the beginning when watching his lectures had no clue, what Dr. Sebi was talking about, however it didn't take me long at all to grasp the concept of what he was talking about that's when he started talking about the Gorilla in the Jungles of Africa eating berries, and leaves. Then, the Polar Bear eating Fish. Then, the Ecology part (the environment) the Polar Bear is in Alaska in the Cold, the Gorilla in the Jungles of Africa in the heat.
Image result for gorilla eating berries in junglesImage result for polar bear eating fish alaska



You would never see either species eating each other foods and living in each others environment. So Why is it that they're putting gorillas in the Zoo??? Instead of leaving it in the jungles of Africa robbing it of it's environment as well like the African Race in America. I thought to myself at the time, well I have strong roots in Africa, just like that Gorilla, I definitely in actuality should be consuming berries, leaves, and fruits that's part of the AFRICAN BIO-MINERAL BALANCE that are Indigenous to my African gene structure according to Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide. Not consuming a whole lot of starch and meat that are high in Saturated Fats (Bad Fats) that causes high cholesterol, obesity, and strokes because of an American Standard Diet.

When Dr. Sebi talked about the foods that are initially Indigenous to the African Gene structure although beneficial for all race, he mentioned when our ancestors were brought from African they did not bring our food with us and that's the honest truth, truth be told! Just about every Race have certain Foods that correlates with their gene structure and as Dr. Sebi has mentioned before, the Mexicans are the only ones that don't too much drift away from their diet that are indigenous to their gene structure. So the same thing applies with my DNA with Ancestry just like how they were able to determine through my Saliva that I am of African Descent the same thing applies if you were to cut yourself and it was a drop of your blood on the floor and the Forensics test it in the lab, they are able to determine what ethnicity and blood type you are as well.

So why with the Doctors,Physicians, and Nutritionist the same thing don't apply with the foods that we are supposed to be eating with each ethnicity that are indigenous to our gene structure. Why is that important part of science with Nutrition omitted? When they test for everything else under the sun that overlook the main things. It's a lot to really ponder and think about...

21 comments:

  1. I love the way your blog is developing. Filled with so much information. I was waiting to see if Alda was going to contact you. I am so disappointed. She seems like a really honorable woman. I can't wait to see what becomes of Mrs. Sebi's products. Question: Why did you chose hers over his first wife's (Maa) Fig Tree products? Just curious.

    I know you are documenting your journey but I think people get caught up in asking questions and seeking help for themselves through you that they lose sight of your end goal. I understand that you are frustrated even when you don't write about it. You want that garbage out of your body for good. I know...

    As much as I am enjoying learning about all of the things you have taught in your blog, there's nothing I want more for you than to be cured once and for all.

    Love you to pieces.

    A few of my friends have traced their roots. I think I want to also. Your results are very interesting and I see the effect it had on you. You have very strong African roots. That is very rare to find in America these days.

    Although I have a very decent career, I swear working for other people kill me. I barely have time to read, study, spend time with my child, or help others. My dream is just to be able to wander through the wilderness and enjoy nature. I want to be able to have time to write. There's so much I want to do but am enslaved to the workforce. I don't care about cars, clothes, or money. I just work to sustain the basic necessities in life. You never know what financial doors this blog will open up for you.

    When are you going to sing for us Phinest? Lol. Do another voice clip.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Queen, Yeah I was disappointed too because I never received a phone call twice this week from Dr. Sebi Cell Food, but I wasn't even mad at Alda because I know the people that's behind her pushed her and used her as a decoy.

      Truth be told, it never dawned to me to research Mrs. Sebi until that video of her surfaced on YouTube a few weeks ago. So I don't know who's the first, second, or third wife or Ex products that are more potent because Dr. Sebi Was a womanizer. So far, Mrs. Sebi Products does make me have bowel movements, but I have to double up on the dosage and take more that's instructed to make it become more potent for me.

      Yeah my intentions was not to confused the readers because Dr. Sebi Cell Food products are potent, I always questioned things that were unanswered that they are trying to sweep under the rug.

      Yes, I definitely want this man made garbage out of my body so I can move on! And thanks love you more.

      Yeah you should trace your roots to learn the origin that you REALLY came from. It is rare that you find that in America these days. I'm thinking about doing 23andME DNA Genetic testing in the near future, whenever I'm cured because it goes more into depth about your chromosomes of your cells and health.

      Yeah me too about the decent career, but it would be nice every now and then to be able to explore the wilderness in the jungles of Africa to eat the berries and leaves with the gorillas (without the snakes) and just live free without any shackles. I don't care about materialistic things either.

      You're right maybe so that this blog may open financial doors, but I more so try to write this blog to help others that are losing sense of hope with this "Spell of a Disease" and any other ailment.

      ummm lol ohhhhhh wow so you did hear my voice audio clip awesome someone seems intrigued lol...I may sing a little something in the near future when I am in good spirits, or cured. I may just talk and do another voice clip with the updates after my doctors appointment towards the end of this month, speaking some real shit that I see going on in this world.

      Thanks Queen! that gave me another idea, I may talk about blood type in the near future because people need to know their blood type despite any ailment.

      Delete
    2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

      Delete
    3. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
      He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
    4. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //...

      Delete
  2. That was an amazing closing argument about the drops of blood and forensics. Well done Phinest!

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Sebi is the best herbal doctor I have ever come across since for a cancer cure, he cured my mum of stage 4 liver cancer and gave her a great chance and overwhelming
    opportunity to live again, you can contact him directly on his email address via drsebiherbalcure002@gmail.com
    if you're having similar issues or any types of sickness he's a great spell caster who can solve any
    type of health or marital problems you might be facing today you can also reach him on whats-app with +2349068111079


    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Sebi is the best herbal doctor I have ever come across since for a cancer cure, he cured my mum of stage 4 liver cancer and gave her a great chance and overwhelming
    opportunity to live again, you can contact him directly on his email address via drsebiherbalcure002@gmail.com
    if you're having similar issues or any types of sickness he's a great spell caster who can solve any
    type of health or marital problems you might be facing today you can also reach him on whats-app with +2349068111079


    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello everyone am here to give my testimony about how Dr LOSA brought
    back my happiness.Dr LOSA have really be a good man to me, he help
    me cured my herpes virus after two years of suffering and now am a
    living testimony to the world and my family are now happy again
    just like before all because of the herbs Dr LOSA prepare for me.
    Dr LOSA is a well recognized herbal doctor all over the world,
    he is very important in the society because he have the cure and
    treatment to all kinds of diseases,and bring back my happiness within
    the space of 21 days.If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)   

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello to the word, I'm Engr Eric David, I have confirmed and till now I'll still anouced to the public and the people around me that the best way to get rid of this health challenges is to contact the relaible Herbalist for herbal cures.
    I read deaply to have believe and try to made used of the medicine. When I was diagnosed on 10/10/2015, it was only the English prescribed I made use of all through, it was a very big stress for me, I had a friend who introduced me to to the great Herbalist of African, Dr. Odey Abang he's very popular now in my State, Anchorage, Alaska where I lives. I contacted him as my friend directed me to him for a help. Glory to God, my case is settle among many others are My two Cousins, James and John with wife's he cures from HIV/ AIDS, And till now, none of this had been confirmed in us, feel so blessed and happy to be back again as I was being born. I have been diagnosed severally and still shows nothing in us, Dr. Odey Abang is a God's sent Herbalist
    You can reach as well as inform your loves ones to get ride of this deathly viruses.
    You can reach him in either way
    Email-
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello everyone , good day , i just want to share a review on what happened to me and my uncle last month . when i thought i have seen it all but Dr Sambo let me know that there is more to life . i had Herpes Simplest Virus HSV2 and my uncle was tested HIV positive . we spent a lot trying to get cured ,until i contacted Dr Sambo for a help . just within 21 days his herbal medicine cured me and my uncle , its still unbelievable to me and other member of my family .but I'm cured and my uncle is now tested HIV negative just after 21day . this is a miracle. i do not know how else i can appreciate Dr Sambo for his works , other than to share my review for others to see Email: (divinespellhome@gmail.com) Dr. Sambo WhatsApp  him now +2348145810121  God bless Dr. Sambo .. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.kuta the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.kuta write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.kuta instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2347054547814. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete
  16. My joy knows no bounds, I never thought that one day I will live on earth cured of this virus. I have been suffering from this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 5 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, hospital has been my most visited place where constant check up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she is aware of one doctor called Dr. Sani who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com that was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to prepare and send some herbal cure to me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within 2weeks and few days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that I have been going before to confirm my cure and behold I was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today I am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr. Sani saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES VIRUS. You can contact him via email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: +2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus...I believe you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as I am right now.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  17. Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for HSV2 cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure HSV2. Natural roots and herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever for more information about herpes cure Please write Dr.OLIHA for any health challenge email:oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2349038382931. and https://olihamiraclemedicine.webs.com/ *    

    ReplyDelete