Monday, June 19, 2017

Day#77 (We Shall See!)


Image result for day 77




Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)
Olive Leaf Extract

Breakfast: Cherries

Lunch: Cherries and apples

Dr. Sebi's Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley with strawberries, blueberries, and burrow bananas smoothie (YUMM!)

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)


I just woke up again from a 2 hour nap after work and lately, I have been waking up to a whole lot of subliminal messages. Like For Instance, right now is Day 77, Dr. Sebi cured 77 plus witnesses from various ailments in the New York Supreme Court. Another one, I woke up to 77 unread emails in my Gmail account. I don't know what the hell is going on, but it's a lot of wickedness that I have some discernment's about at the moment. At times, I be contemplating if I should still be writing this blog, but the purpose of me to start writing was to help me along the process with my healing journey and to be as candid as possible with life as a whole. I wanted to prove the non-believers of Dr. Sebi wrong because there is really no one documenting their healing journey.

After my diagnosis last year in August, which that is definitely the month that I am trying to at least be cured this year. Aside from hearing the story about Dr. Sebi curing 77 witnesses there was no sense of direction for me. It gave me some sort of comfort, because I already knew of Dr. Sebi prior and I know that his Methodology is the only one that made sense. I knew that this was going to be a battle with this healing journey that's why I titled my blog "My Attempt" to Cure myself from HIV meaning trying everything as possible by being consistent more so with my diet. It's a lot of foods off of Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide, I have never consumed a day in my life.

Today, I was going to talk about this Down low guy that hit me up a few months ago on the app that I seen yesterday at the gas station while sitting in the car, but I think I'll talk about that another time.

At this very moment, we don't know the seconds, minutes, hours, or days, as this is a bittersweet moment for us all, but our girl Queen Selah is thinking about deleting and taking down her blog for good from what she expressed to me this morning. She didn't want to go into too much details, but I know how to read between the lines and I said you don't even have to say it, I know. You see, one thing about having this man made disease we call HIV/AIDS is that society look at you like you're the scum of the earth or like bubble gum underneath your shoes. There are so many various serious ailments out here in this world, not to say that other ailments aren't as important, but for those that have this disease this is something you have to wake up with every day at the moment with a microorganism terrorizing and ask yourself is my immune system, Neutral, Declining, or Rising?? Without your Immune System you are DONE!!

Every other diseases or ailments other than cancer to me is pretty much manageable at the moment without you having to worry about your cells replicating and tearing down your body.

So therefore, it will always be a big topic of discussion about this "Spell of a Disease" throughout this world and it seems like the more people that are coming out saying that they are cured from HIV/AIDS it seems like the Pharmaceuticals and FDA constantly try to play things down and sweep it under the rug by saying things like with these new inventions that they came up with, but yet still giving people false hope that are so brainwashed. Knowing that Dr. Sebi cured people from HIV/AIDS since the 1980's. I'm willing to bet, somewhere beyond a shadow of a doubt, that these professionals, government, and FDA's in the long run I don't know a time frame will eventually try and use some of Dr. Sebi's methods about Alkalinity and Acidity while using Western Medicine and try to patent some things like they are the one that came up with the idea because remember they went to school and have all these degrees, and accolades.

As of right now, I'm still playing everything by ear because after I'm cured or even before then, I don't know if I will continue writing my blog. I mentioned to one of my readers about this texting app called "KIK" to contact them, you can use an alias name. It's much safer in my opinion than using email because with email anyone can hack into your account. Why? because if frauds can hack into a bank account what makes you think they can't hack into your email account especially if you don't have an updated antiviral software or when you connect to other people's WiFi that aren't password protected, definitely leaves you at a vulnerable risk. So I now, change my mind about the KIK to not put myself at risk at all, but to the readers if you want to contact each other this is the easiest route as far as communicating and I suggest you do so. I thought about what Queen said and I will take heed to what she said although I like help people.

It's one thing that I have been discreet for 15 years (Not Down low) about my sexuality, but it's another to be discreet about my HIV status at the moment as well, especially to most of my family members, that's two stigmas already within one to have to deal with.

So at this very moment, we'll have to play it by ear on what the verdict is going to be with whether or not Queen Selah will delete her blog permanently or will she keep it around just a tad bit longer and make an official announcement later? She did ask me what do I think she should do? I told her to do what she truly think is best for she and her son. Although it has been a year and a half since she started her blog. We'll have to sit back and see..


10 comments:

  1. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
      He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello everyone am here to give my testimony about how Dr LOSA brought
    back my happiness.Dr LOSA have really be a good man to me, he help
    me cured my herpes virus after two years of suffering and now am a
    living testimony to the world and my family are now happy again
    just like before all because of the herbs Dr LOSA prepare for me.
    Dr LOSA is a well recognized herbal doctor all over the world,
    he is very important in the society because he have the cure and
    treatment to all kinds of diseases,and bring back my happiness within
    the space of 21 days.If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello to the word, I'm Engr Eric David, I have confirmed and till now I'll still anouced to the public and the people around me that the best way to get rid of this health challenges is to contact the relaible Herbalist for herbal cures.
    I read deaply to have believe and try to made used of the medicine. When I was diagnosed on 10/10/2015, it was only the English prescribed I made use of all through, it was a very big stress for me, I had a friend who introduced me to to the great Herbalist of African, Dr. Odey Abang he's very popular now in my State, Anchorage, Alaska where I lives. I contacted him as my friend directed me to him for a help. Glory to God, my case is settle among many others are My two Cousins, James and John with wife's he cures from HIV/ AIDS, And till now, none of this had been confirmed in us, feel so blessed and happy to be back again as I was being born. I have been diagnosed severally and still shows nothing in us, Dr. Odey Abang is a God's sent Herbalist
    You can reach as well as inform your loves ones to get ride of this deathly viruses.
    You can reach him in either way
    Email-
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete