Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Day#71 (Dead Weight!)


Image result for day 71




Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)

Dr. Sebi's Wife Herbs

Michael's combination of Herbs (unknown)

Breafast: Apple and Spring Water

Lunch: Bromide Plus Powder/Lily of the Valley Juiced veggies with Kale, Zucchini. Squash, Bell Pepper, and Roma Tomatoes

Oregano Oil 3x (James Destroy Diseases)

Michael's Combination of Herbs (unknown)

Sarsaparilla, Guaco, and Concansa  Tea

A couple of days ago, Michael texted and apologized to me early in the morning. He said, "Sorry if at times Ima little tough but it's needed it's all LOVE THO CUZ SATIN DONT TRY TO HELP PEOPLE NEVER FORGET THIS ( and sent emoji with strong hand). All I texted back was ok. Maybe he sensed that I am drawing back from him because I only reached out to him one time and that was on Instagram. Quite Frankly, he has been pretty rude and controlling at times, but I always disregard the crap he says sometimes because I have very tough Rhinoceros skin. I have never once texted him after reaching out to him he always text me first. It's not intentional, I just don't have the drive to text anyway these days not even family, friends, and associates.

On yesterday, he asked me, how have I been feeling. I said I feel pretty well. I've been mostly sleeping a whole lot and sleep is conductive when it comes to healing. I told him that your two combinations of herbs are extremely bitter, and it taste like Chelation 1. He said yup yup so I'm assuming that he added the ingredients of herbs that were used in Dr. Sebi Cell Food herbs in the Chelation 1 and 2 tonic and herbs. Meanwhile, I have been taking Dr. Sebi's wife herbs as well. Maybe I spoke too soon about her herbs because I did have about 2 bowel movements today. However, the consistency is a little different for instance, when I take Dr. Sebi Cell Food herbs even when I did his $375 therapeutic package within an hour or two I had movements. With Dr. Sebi's wife herbs, I eventually have bowel movements like within 6-8 hours it takes a while for the herbs to kick in.

In other words, just like for those who have taken a generic version of the original prescription or over the counter medicine from the pharmacy, that takes awhile for the effects to kick in that's how Dr. Sebi's wife herbs seem like that's how it is operating. I guess I'll just have to be patient and see what happens.

I really need to do some summer deleting with people who have my phone number in their contacts that be blowing my line and don't deserve it. I had several people from family, friends, and associates that just be calling and annoying the hell out of me. I mean SERIOUSLY, what do you want to talk about I'm over here sick and all they're talking about is nonsense. TELL me something good!! It's always something negative or bad that people are always telling me. How are you really benefiting me, you're just dead weight! I just do not want to be bothered with all of this calling and texting on my phone sometimes that's not helping me in life, but yet I'm always benefiting other people and giving them my knowledge. Are they really texting me to see how I'm doing, or are they texting to be nosy and see what I got going on in my personal life because I'm a very private person.

When you are sick or going through some shit in life, not necessarily just my condition that I'm going through, but life in general, you just don't want to be bothered. People need to get it through their thick skull! I be ignoring phone calls and numerous amounts of texts, they probably think that I'm the meanest thing on earth, but when you're sick and trying to heal sometimes you just have to do what you have to do and be selfish and focus on yourself.

Why?

Because when people find out something that your'e going through they don't offer the best advice at times that's going to get you to heal only what they think as far as thinking like an average American and being brainwashed by lack of knowledge even when you explain your reasoning and methodology they still do not want to listen. So sometimes, I distance myself because You'll be sick the rest of your life being around that foolishness with people all in your ear telling you things that are inorganic that's not helping you.

Whenever I cure myself, it's just a matter of when. I need to change my cell phone number I am long overdue because I had the same number for almost 5 years now. Hopefully, when I change my number I don't have the amount of contacts that I have now in my phone. That saying is true to me quality is always better than quantity. I'll take one or two friends anytime, or be alone by my damn self over 10 plus so called friends that don't mean me well, but P.R.E.Y.I.N.G against me and I'm not talking about P.R.A.Y.I.N.G for me.

I'm the captain, and I need to continue to take control of my life and get rid of these anchors and "Dead Weight" that's holding down my ship, so I can sail and move forward..




Image result for sail quotes

8 comments:

  1. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
      He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
  2. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello everyone am here to give my testimony about how Dr LOSA brought
    back my happiness.Dr LOSA have really be a good man to me, he help
    me cured my herpes virus after two years of suffering and now am a
    living testimony to the world and my family are now happy again
    just like before all because of the herbs Dr LOSA prepare for me.
    Dr LOSA is a well recognized herbal doctor all over the world,
    he is very important in the society because he have the cure and
    treatment to all kinds of diseases,and bring back my happiness within
    the space of 21 days.If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to the word, I'm Engr Eric David, I have confirmed and till now I'll still anouced to the public and the people around me that the best way to get rid of this health challenges is to contact the relaible Herbalist for herbal cures.
    I read deaply to have believe and try to made used of the medicine. When I was diagnosed on 10/10/2015, it was only the English prescribed I made use of all through, it was a very big stress for me, I had a friend who introduced me to to the great Herbalist of African, Dr. Odey Abang he's very popular now in my State, Anchorage, Alaska where I lives. I contacted him as my friend directed me to him for a help. Glory to God, my case is settle among many others are My two Cousins, James and John with wife's he cures from HIV/ AIDS, And till now, none of this had been confirmed in us, feel so blessed and happy to be back again as I was being born. I have been diagnosed severally and still shows nothing in us, Dr. Odey Abang is a God's sent Herbalist
    You can reach as well as inform your loves ones to get ride of this deathly viruses.
    You can reach him in either way
    Email-
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who would have ever believe that herbs can cure four years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i never believed that i will ever get cured,but this faithful day y friend who was also HERPES positive to the Dr, after i came across a testimony on the internet of a lady on a forum who said she live in Florida testifying about a man called Dr Aire who cured her from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it and after that, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i did exactly what he instructed, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital to do another test and it was also negative, then i took m the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drairehome@gmail.com and his contact number +2347036740271 thank you once again Dr Aire for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you   

    ReplyDelete