Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Still Pushing







Image result for pushing through obstacles



So far, I'm doing so much better with being pretty consistent with following the Nutritional Guide and taking Dr. Sebi's herb. The only thing I had today was Quinoa, Bell Peppers, Onions, Basil, and Sea Salt cooked in Grapeseed oil. I'm trying to eat as much vegetables this time around because it's just as equally important than fruits. Especially, Green leafy vegetables filled with Chlorophyll to help kill this virus. For lunch at work I had a Red Pear and two Avocados and was pretty full until I got off. I cooked a "Dirty Quinoa" meal I call it again before going to bed.

Sunday, I went to the Farmers Market and bought Garbanzo Flour, I started to buy the beans, but I'll get it next time. I cooked pancakes using Garbanzo Flour with Blue Agave. I'm trying to buy a waffle maker because I think that I'll enjoy it in waffle form better than cooking it on the skillet. With the pancakes, I fried some Oyster Mushrooms using Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Cayenne Pepper, and some basil, It tasted pretty good, much better than how I cooked it the very first time.

Today, I rescheduled my doctors appointment that was Jan 31st at 4:00pm to Wednesday at 9:00Am because at the time when I scheduled it I was working first shift. Now, I work second shift so it would be feasible for me to do an early morning appointment. All they are going to talk about is what treatment of medicine they are going to put me on. I'm still debating on if I'm going to take the prescription. Sometimes I do wonder if I had stayed on it would I have already been cured taking those two big packages I DON'T KNOW. because I have never heard of a viral load going from 95,000 to 40 copies in just one month when I was taking the prescription/Dr. Sebi's big Therepeutic Package my CD4 jumped up tremendously from 392 to 525. Usually peoples CD4 don't jump up that high. So I'm still thinking.........

Tomorrow, I am going to get back on it with making my smoothies again, in my Nutribullet. I still have tons of my Bromide Plus powder/Lilly of the Valley powders left from my previous packages. Those smoothies play a big part in reversing this disease as well because it's in liquid form, therefore, it absorbs in the bloodstream much quicker. I am going to combine like always Bananas, Kale, Mangoes, and Bromide Plus Powder/Lilly of the Valley. Probably with a touch of Agave to give it a little taste so it wouldn't taste bland. And I am going to snack on some Romaine Lettuce in between. I have to still stay strong.

Image result for pushing through obstacles





8 comments:

  1. Hey, how are you? Please keep updated?! I have faith in your journey. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phinest25,

    How are you doing? I been keeping you with your blogs but haven't heard from you. Please give us an update on what's going on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey

    I keep coming on here to check on you but I see you are not posting.. I hope all is well.. Let us know that you are ok at least (not pushing) :-) Just missing your virtual presence.

    Queen Adenike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Family, I'll just say I'm taking it one day at a time thank you all for your cyber space support, Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
      I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
      It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
      I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
      Contact him and desist from those Virus
      Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
      His email address directed
      odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
      Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

      Delete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having such a great man like Dr Ogudugu on YouTube is indeed a blessing to man kind, his miracle healing herbs for the herpes simplex virus really worked for me getting rid of the virus completely out of my body system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoyHnGv4MLY&t=41s

    Website: https://greatogudugu.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO ALL MY READERS BEWARE

    TO all of my readers beware of this nonsense below when you come across these fraudulent spams of witch doctors on my blog or for those that have one themselves especially if you stop writing for a while or when your blog begins to become more popular claiming to cure these different diseases such as Herpes and HIV. You guys see how they do?? trying to psych and trick the sick because many people are desperate to cure themselves and some people fall victim to these things...I talked about Acyclovir, when I was taking that prescription for Herpes Simplex 1 and now they mention these things in spams. I honestly think that if I never talked about HIV and HERPES they wouldn't have mentioned these things. I wonder if I can contact the administrator of this blog website to stop these things. That BULLSHIT Below is the ultimate noo and don't be so Naive and fall victim to this please and thank you. Even if you receive phone calls from telemarketers claiming to do these things, or that you won a bunch of money, don't believe it...



    Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs, $2000+ a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem. DR AGBOMINA herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!.let my tell you all how i was cured completely from herpes.at first i never believed i could be cure considering all type of of medication i have been using but it all came like dream come true for me that i was able to be cured by DR AGBOMINA herbal remedy.as i speak now I have no more outbreaks,.It could change your life.contact DR AGBOMINA at dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com  or you can reach him through his whatssap at +2347059361102 

    ReplyDelete