Monday, January 9, 2017

"I'm Feeling Myself"

"IM FEELING MYSELF, FEELING MYSELF!" I tried to download the actual video, but they want you to purchase and download. I'm assuming for copyright purposes, nonetheless I upload the Karaoke instrumental instead the beat is so catchy!!



Today was one of those days, where I definitely was feeling myself. One thing about having this disease, sometimes my mood is ALL THE WAY UP! And then, other days it's ALL THE WAY DOWN! On yesterday, I went to the barbershop to get a haircut. I usually go to the Dominicans to get my haircut, but because of the terrible weather we had on Friday, I think that they decided to close. The other barbershop not too far from my house, they usually do a great job too. He definitely did a great job I didn't know what race he was, but he was a foreigner.

I asked him to give me a nice fade, cut off my facial hair, line up my mustache, and line up my eyebrows. HE DID THAT!! He also, but some kind of facial scrub on my face and used a warm cloth to wipe it off. I never had that done inside of a barbershop before. The cost was $15, however, I gave him a $5 tip for giving me the hookup. My haircut look similar to this except without the facial hair isn't he sooo handsome LOL I feel like a whole new person when I always get a haircut.
Image result for black handsome guy fade

My attire, I wore this African/Jamaican looking inspired jogging pants that I ordered from oversees. I really liked the designs and the way it fits on me and it wasn't expensive at all. 

Drawstring Gecko Pattern Print Narrow Feet Men's Jogger Pants - COLORMIX L

I also ordered this necklace, a few months ago at this African shop. I can't tell you how many times so many people complimented me on my necklace. I REALLY LOVE IT! It's different just the way I like it...

I take a look at myself in the mirror a lot of times and wonder Phinest25 how in the hell did you allow this to happen? I had to have had low self-esteem or was yearning for attention to fill some kind of void. When I look back at some of my old posts on the app on yesterday, I saw where I was saying in some of my messages back in February and March of last year not doing anything unprotected or raw... Where did things go left around APRIL, MAY and so on?

I'm 25 about to be 26 in a few months and I don't look old or anything at all. I still have pretty much a young baby face compared to other people my age and a full head of hair no receding hairline or Alopecia. Most guys I see start getting bald mid to late 20's and early 30's. I'm just thankful that when my initial viral load was 95,000,I didn't look sickly or anything, For people to start asking tons of questions. I also went to the laundry mat today to wash a lot of my clothes. It was so cold outside and that can be a whole job itself especially if you don't have a washer or dryer in your own home.

As of right now, Until further notice, I must keep pushing. I Shall keep pushing!

4 comments:

  1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now a day men have many problems during intercourse. Male Infertility Doctor in Dubai gives you the best tips in different articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having such a great man like Dr Ogudugu on YouTube is indeed a blessing to man kind, his miracle healing herbs for the herpes simplex virus really worked for me getting rid of the virus completely out of my body system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoyHnGv4MLY&t=41s

    Website: https://greatogudugu.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete