Thursday, November 17, 2016

Just Another Challenging Day



Image result for road journey

Today, has been another daily challenge road in my life waking up every morning with this disease known as the dreadful three letter words H.I.V. My life has not been the same ever since I found out on Aug. 26th 2016.

On that Friday morning, my intuition told me to go to the HIV testing site because I remembered back in May a day after my birthday, I wasn't feeling well and vomiting nonstop and having constant diarrhea, I always questioned myself did I have this disease since then? I thought I caught a stomach virus or maybe it was something bad that I ate that was the only time I really experienced any harsh symptoms. The only symptoms I had since then before being tested was chronic headache every now and then and not much of an appetite

So, I drove to the testing site walked in and the receptionist gave me a form to fill out my information as well as a petition to sign, I believe it was to sign against the state for not wanting to have governmental assistance for hiv medication and etc. I thought to myself at the time why are they giving me this petition sheet to fill out this was just an indication of what I call a negative symbolic feeling before I was tested. The phlebotomist took out the hiv testing kit and pricked my finger it had to have been less than 10 min and he asked, "When was the last time I was tested? I said March here at this testing site and April in the lab at my primary care physician both tests were negative. Then, he gave me a pity look and said well I'm sorry ,but this time you tested positive and he showed me the two dots/lines.

My mouth dropped, I kept saying things like its no way are you serious, I was extremely worried and remained sane. At that point, I went deaf and left out of the room, one of the consultants was trying to console me and give me his business card. He said he had hiv for about 15 years and he's doing fine and taking medication it's no need to worry. That's when I knew right then and there I couldn't talk to a counselor because they would make me feel complacent of having this disease I'm not trying to treat hiv I'm trying to eradicate it. He also was telling me about the Ryan White Foundation and that I needed to schedule an appointment to submit a copy of my pay stubs to get medication and assistance to start treatment. At that time, I was working a temporary job in the lab and I didn't have any insurance. I said when is the closest appointment I could schedule he said September 14, I said that is too long and the process for that is going to take forever I never went.


I drove back home in silence and remembered this great healer that I researched back in 2015 Dr. Sebi that cured all diseases known to mankind. I called the office located in California that same day of my Aug. 26th diagnosis and started off ordering the $375 therapeutic package his cell food products really flushes out your system because its targeting and purifying each cell throughout your body. I'll post the description of the products later on in my blog. When I got home, I just laid down in my room depressed for a couple of days and listened to music. I got on the computer went on Google to do some research on cures from Dr. Sebi that's when I came across Queen Selah and how she was cured from the virus. I became an avid reader every single day since August and if you go on her blog you would see a lot of my posts are on her blog of me asking a lot of questions starting off anonymous and then created my blogger name and she responded so quickly than I expected. She is so strong and a great mother/Queen to her son and she feels like a long time friend that I have connected with in person just reading her entire blog. Hopefully, I am able to meet her one day when I'm cured. She is the one that motivated me to write this blog today because otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

How I contracted HIV:

I am going to keep it short and simple being naive and promiscuous by using a hookup app called Jack'd to meet or link up with gay, bisexual, and curious men. I was practicing some risky sexual behaviors and not being cautious like I should have. I'm mostly a homebody so I would use the app out of boredom. Since my diagnosis, I have deleted the app off of my phone.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so proud of you. I don't know why I cried when I read this. I can't wait to see you come out on the other side of this thing with your negative result and new lease on life. I will be here in the cyber world cheering you on as much as life allows. Keep writing. Through the ups and downs, good and bad. You will change someone's life.

    Peace & Love,

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. - I am also happy to have the 1st comment! I am doing my happy dance right now.

      Goofily yours,

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  2. Queennnn! (bows down) lol and thanks, I really could use support of you cheering me on handling all of this literally by myself and I am so glad you are the 1st to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Champion Warrior!

      I am starting over from the beginning, reading your blog all over again. As I always say, I am so proud of your persistence in sharing your journey with the world. See you at the finish line king. We'll celebrate great health together!

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  3. Honest and to the point God
    bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Reader Unjudgemental Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s obvious some patient with HIV are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 12 years until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Doc Native Cure . This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from HIV. All thanks to God for using this Great and sincere herbalist to heal me. I have promise to keep telling good about him. Please fill free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on whatsapp or mail on +2348077544690 professoroseamuyi@yahoo.com handout at Native Cure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant whatsApp me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL. COM...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Omole but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR.Omole then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: dromoleherbalhome48@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2348089365311.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Omole but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR.Omole then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: dromoleherbalhome48@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2348089365311.

    ReplyDelete