Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Dr. Sebi's All Inclusive Package Oct. 2016


Image result for preparation quotes




The All Inclusive Package really requires a lot of preparation. I had to really embrace myself with creating my schedule with taking my regimens to make it convenient for me to take especially before work. Here is a list of my schedule of taking the products, each tally mark is approximately how many days each of the products last according to its directions morning and pm.

As you can see there are some products added that are different than the $375 Support package and that includes:

Banju: This tonic was made to stimulate the brain and central nerve system. Banju has shown to be extremely effective for children diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (A.D.H.D.) ( Tonic 2 tsp A.M. & P.M.)

Iron Plus: Iron Plus offers enhanced iron-rich nourishment for the blood, brain and central nervous system. Is designed to fight inflammation, purify and strengthen the entire system (Tonic 2 tsp A.M.& P.M.)

Fucus: A natural diuretic. Flushes excess stagnant fluid from the body; removing dead cells and promoting healthy skin. High magnesium, calcium, phosphate, and other minerals. (Tonic 2 tsp A.M & P.M./ 3 Capsules A.M. & P.M.)  

Testo: Testo improves sexual responsiveness, increases virility and a healthy amount of blood flow to the male genitalia (4 capsules daily)

Green Food Plus: Multi-Mineral formula made with herbs from Africa, offering chlorophyll rich food for the entire body. Promotes overall good health and nourishment. Addresses the heart, brain, central nervous system and blood. (4 capsules daily) 

Bio Ferro Capsules: work the same as the tonic effective blood nourisher and purifier (3 capsules A.M. & P.M.) 

Lupulo: breaks up inflammation, relieves pain, and calms the nervous system. (1/2 tsp 3 times a day)

The other rest of the products are pretty much what I've already posted on the $375 package. During the month of October, it's been more controllable with me having bowel movements. I don't have to go as much as I did with the Support package. I asked one of the consultants that work at Dr. Sebi office is that normal they said yes pretty much your body is getting immune to the herbs as well as the herb is still cleaning your body. They kept telling me to still follow the nutritional guide. Well, my hiv medication was prescribed to me it wasn't Genvoya it was a generic version called Stribild. I began taking it Oct. 10th in conjunction with the All Inclusive Package. Let me tell you guys my diet was so horrible because I was consistently hungry. I would eat about 2 or 3 hours ago and continue to be hungry I never experience this feeling before. It was consistent like that for about 3 weeks. I was eating almost a whole box of Krispy Cream Donuts, 10 Lemon Loaf Cakes, and a whole box of pizza. I was eating like someone that was high off of Marijuana, I said this is really not normal. Could it be the Stribild medicine causing me to eat so poorly by constantly being hungry? I never had any bad side effects from the medicine, but constant fatigue. My next doctors appointment was coming up and I was so anxious to find out my results despite my 50% alkaline and 50% acidic diet something really has to give if I want to be healed. I'm spending to much money on these herbs to go to waste all though I feel real good eating like this is the ultimate no no!


2 comments:

  1. Ah man! Lol. I laughed so hard when you broke down all the food you were eating. I remember reading this post a long time ago. I also remember you mentioning later on in your blog that you are a slim build and you don't really gain weight that easily. You have the life!!! I don't really care for donuts that much, but I WISH I could eat a whole box of pizza by myself without getting fat. I could almost taste a meat-trio with mushrooms, olives, and bell peppers while I was reading this post. Yum!

    You are terrible temptation sir! Too descriptive. Lol

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant whatsApp me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL. COM...

    ReplyDelete