Saturday, July 1, 2017

Day#89 (Think before Speaking!)

Image result for day 89




On yesterday Friday morning, I didn't sleep at all and was extremely exhausted at work to the point that I was dozing off and falling asleep during the meeting. So when I came home from work, I fell asleep and didn't get up until 11 pm.

Everything has been pretty exhausting to me lately...
Image result for exhausting




I have been saying for the past couple of weeks that I was contemplating on whether or not I should take a break from writing for awhile, or permanently because a lot of crazy things have been happening the past month of June. I had a premonition that something was going to happen, I just wasn't for certain when it was going to be. That's why some days I would write and other days like last week I stopped writing for 4 consecutive days. Well exactly, what I had a premonition about came true. About 5 days ago, the guy that I have been telling you guys about that cured himself from HIV/HERPES that's on Instagram (I don't even want to say his name anymore and give him the satisfaction) text me trying to get me to buy more herbs from him, but he has been trying to do it on the slick side.

When I mean on the slick side he has been texting me about every single day since the beginning when I reached out to him that one time on Instagram. Ever since reaching out to him that one time, I never once texted him first again, I really didn't. Damn near my whole life, when I would always ask people for stuff or a favor (which is very rare) they always expect something back in return or have an ulterior motive. Well, he sent me a message and was saying things like he was going to start charging people more for his combination of herbs because he feels like people have been very unappreciative and I was supposedly blessed for the reasonable price he charged me for his herbs.

At the time when he was texting me this, I was talking on the phone with my college best friend that I mentioned before. So then about 20 minutes later, this "NINJA" (You guys really know the word I really want to call him but those are slave words) had the audacity to tell me that he guess I'm one of the ungrateful ones and GOD BLESS, obviously I don't need him. First of all, how am I being ungrateful?? When I purchased your herb which was only one that was put in a zip lock bag powdered form. I believed used in Chelation 1 putting myself at risk  because I would have thought since you used to have "This Spell of a Disease", you would have had enough decency to give this thing what we call privacy and not violate HIPAA LAWS. How am I being ungrateful?? How unprofessional to not make the herb in Capsules, Tonics, nor create any labels. Not only that I put myself at risk again, but I displayed your name and Instagram username for people to contact you to buy herbs because you wanted clientele on my blog.Then, had the nerve to tell me I hope you finish those herbs I gave you because I got nothing more for you.

Really that's a joke I could care less because this coming week I'm going to resume back to taking Dr. Sebi Cell Food herbs.

I never text him then nor this morning when he text me. This boy is "DEMENTED" and something in his head is not right he acts like he is bipolar. I was in utter disbelief, with what I saw a couple of hours later on Instagram that day after I got off the phone, but I never said anything. He was in the post office showing a video of the mail of people's names and addresses

Image result for emoji
My Jaw dropped, my heart sink, and I became nauseated. WHY?? because what I saw in that video was an invasion of my privacy. Now, I told him from Day 1 via Face time when we first chatted that I am a very discreet and private person and none of my family members know that I have this disease. Wouldn't you think that would ring a bell?? Obviously not, I am so serious when I say that not everyone can read between the lines or have enough common sense or choose not to. I just didn't think he gave a damn?

Why? because he is desperate!! My intuition has been telling me that he is trying to capitalize off of me so whenever I'm cured he wants to take credit for it and I refuse to let that happen. Like he never gave Queen Selah any credit for taking snapshots and using information off of her blog. Which I have a problem with that. I believe I mentioned Queen name to him before when he sent me the snapshots of herbs, but he acted like he was disregarding what I was saying. Why I said that you see I'm a very analytical person I think and listen before I speak and I listen to subtle hints of a possibility of betrayal in the long run. Remember I told you guys that he told me he sees something different in me. He really meant that he sees that I have ambition and drive.

You see he is one of those type of people that is very manipulative and controlling when he doesn't get his way. He is one of those type of people that he would extort you for money in any way as possible with your deepest darkest secrets or what was texted between you and him that's the oldest trick in the book because anything written serves as documentation as evidence versus face to face that's if the conversation is not audio recorded. For instance, what I saw on Instagram about a month ago that he posted was some snapshots of text messages of an argument between he and his girlfriend and many other people. My heart really goes out to his girlfriend it really does, she looks very stressed out dealing with his shenanigans. I didn't really think anything of it then, I kind of brushed it off. But then earlier this week that was the last straw, when he also sent snapshots on Instagram of what was discussed between the people he was distributing the herbs to.

He talks too damn much and posts every damn thing for me on the camera always trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. I don't post anything on Instagram and can count the amount of photos I have, quite frankly, I would have never even created an account if it wasn't for a course in college that I had to do a project for. I don't even have a snap chat..

No one didn't tell you to quit your day job acting like you was Dr. Sebi by distributing and selling herbs knowing that you have financial obligations to pay your rent. If you are going to do that at least have a plan of action. Dr. Sebi had a plan of action when he quit his day job as a steam engineer to practice his craft with herbs and began owning his own businesses and healing center. So don't be hitting my line for me to continue buying herbs to fill that void with your obligations and responsibilities. I told him Day 1 that I mostly needed help mentally (Not Herbs) to continue being consistent with the diet off of the Nutritional Guide and sending me motivational quotes, which he has been doing, however I don't really think it was sincere. He didn't tell me until later, after I bought herbs from him as far as what foods to consume more of specifically off the Nutritional Guide which was mostly "Green Vegetables" and fruits every now and then mostly in the mornings to Reverse HIV Quickly. But I said mostly "Green Vegetables" which I wrote on my blog a few months ago, before talking to him because it has the same molecular structure as Human Blood. I just needed confirmation, which most of us hate consuming vegetables a lot of times, but Green Vegetables have Chlorophyll which I learned in school through photosynthesis from the sunlight that helps gives it the rich green color.


I went on Instagram this morning to check and see if he still have those videos of the addresses and names and snapshots and text messages, I saw where he removed it off of his page. I don't know if he was told to do so by someone, but still that's besides the point. Why? because once he put it out there on his page anyone can still take snapshots off of their phone, save it to their hard drive on their computer and phone, or flash drive there are so many different avenues to store data on devices these days. I'm pretty sure someone is probably saving information off of my blog now as we speak or in the past have done so, that's why I try to be very cautious of what I say. I don't have time to be texting him and getting myself in a "Catch 22" situation and even on this blog. I have decided to remove myself from that situation and him asap. I have been private and secretive about my personal life for 15 years, and it doesn't bother me like some people.. I damn sure am not going to let anyone jeopardize that now, unless I do so myself. You got me all the way fucked up! I'm still playing everything by ear because it has been a lot of weird shit happening in June. Not to be an asshole, but this just goes to show that you don't need to be a genius to cure yourself of HIV/HERPES if he can do it we should be able to do it too. On the bright side, I am thankful that I was able to see in person someone that was cured of HIV/Herpes using Dr. Sebi's methods. If I do continue writing this blog there are some things that I am going to have to omit discussing, definitely pertaining to family, the guy off of Instagram, and a few other things I can't think of right now to not put myself at risk. For me to not sleep at all Friday morning, before work that was very abnormal, and the last thing I need is stress and lack of sleep because sleep is conductive in healing.




26 comments:

  1. I ordered some herbs from him and he is rude as hell. He thinks somebody owes him something and talks down on you for not agreeing with what he says. He may have been cured but his mental state is acidic. I understand supporting eachother, but don't try to make me feel a certain way if I don't want to buy more herbs. Only ungrateful mf is him. I paid you and now you want more. This goes to show that people are not genuine for real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tay,

      Yes, I am glad you were able to see first hand how fucked up his attitude is I don't tolerate disrespect. I'll rather walk away from the situation to avoid any serious drama. Nobody doesn't owe him anything and he's only being manipulative because he have financial obligations that he needs to fulfill and probably because his girlfriend is pressuring him because things aren't working out as planned and wants him to about get a job.

      Yes, his mental state is very acidic, although he eats Alkaline. Something just doesn't add up, I'm thinking the underlying condition for his mental state is from a traumatic experience he experienced as a child that he is masking, Which is why he lashes out on people. I'm almost 100% for certain that's what it is. He still be blowing my line up to this day trying to get me to show pity, but that don't work with me. I can be the most helpful supportive person, but at the same time be cold-hearted which I don't like to be.

      He's so unprofessional, when conducting business, you're supposed to make your client feel at ease to be able to trust you. He needs to send tracking numbers, make capsules/tonics, make labels with the ingredients and so many other things. He should take notes from Dr. Sebi Cell Food consultants, but no because he is so damn stubborn, he has never ordered or tried them at all to see how things works. Nobody wants to feel that their life and personal information, is put at risk because you want to show off and build clientele by healing other people with herbs. There were just too many flaws and loop hole I saw in the course of a month knowing him.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. I'm a calm person and for people to come at me, it's weird. I honestly could care less of what the circumstances may be , but he needs to show some professionalism.
      What is going to end up happening is him being isolated because no one will want to deal with him, even his girl. Then he's going to try to convince himself that everybody else is the problem and he's innocent. These are the games he play and nobody will want to invest their time and money into that.

      People who are in the businesss of doing things like what he's trying to do , have to be gracious. People don't respond well to that type of behavior. Especially someone that doesn't have to deal with him.

      Other than his dumb ass (excuse me), how are you feeling ?

      Delete
    3. Right absolutely, don't you know about 20 minutes ago just now on his Instagram page he exposed a female Facebook profile that had Herpes because she blocked him unacceptable.

      And I also realized that he unfollowed me just now too because I was able to see his profile on my page now I don't anymore.

      I'm doing ok still trying to be consistent with this Nutritional Guide that's the biggest thing. This month I'm going to be juicing my butt off with Green Vegetables, when I order the next Therapeutic package this week.

      What about you how are you feeling and with the diet?

      Delete
    4. Hi Tay! I miss you! ♥

      As for you Phinest, this is by far one of your most open posts to date. And don't worry, I read between the lines concerning the addresses a few days ago. I just didn't want to acknowledge it.

      I saw that he removed some of those postage photos and I also saw the screenshot of the girl who blocked him, although I didn't pay enough attention to know she has herpes. I also saw the screenshots of him arguing with a guy from his neighborhood who tried to beat him up but he ran. I saw him bragging that he made $500 in one day. Etcetera.

      I just feel badly for those of you whose telephone number he has. And who's address and messages he has. He is definitely psychotic. And I laughed so hard when you said it can't be that hard to cure yourself because even his dumb butt did it. Lol. I thought the same thing when I saw him.

      I wouldn't trust unlabeled herbs. The fact that he just through it all in a ziplock bag bothers me. That is definitely lazy. Why don't you guys try to do it yourselves? That's why I shared the information. Once you get all the right materials, like the spice grinder and vegetarian capsules, it's all quite easy. I don't see myself quitting my job to do this (because I have a secure career) but I do find it utterly enjoyable to be of such rewarding service to others. I'm so proud of how far I've come in the herbalist world. And if I can pull it off with my busy schedule I am 100% confident that you guys can too.

      Phinest, I am so happy you are delving deeper into your privacy. Next time you have to communicate with someone concerning your issue, here's some advice, get a phone app or google call account where they provide you with an anonymous number. Contact people through that. If at all possible, refrain from using messaging in any form. Yes, I regret sharing so much about my family and personal life now. You are very intuitive. You knoh what you need to do.

      Don't allow anyone to stress you right now. You're almost there. You need to focus on your healing. Not someone's bull crap mental instability. That's why I always took breaks from writing, especially after I was cured. To actually accomplish such a feat that wares on you. It's unbelievable in the beginning. So, I didn't spazz out. I took the time to come to terms with it before I continued communication with others. Just think about how great you're going to feel once you can speak in terms of before you were cured and after you were cured.

      I love you and we're here for you.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    5. Oh wow! Queen are you serious he bragging about $500? I can hear him now saying, "Yeah I make $500 in a day as opposed to someone working a 9-5 five days a week.

      Lol at him running from the guy, you don't talk mess via social media and not expect retaliation and repercussions that could have easily been tragic because people don't believe in fist fighting anymore, they believe in shooting bullets.

      Lol yeah that lets me know you don't have to be a rocket scientist or genius. I was just giving a reality check to myself and the readers, we should be able to overcome this battle with curing HIV/AIDS.

      Yeah that was very lazy of him to just throw that one herb in a zip lock bag like that. I could have purchase the herb and done that myself. Yeah my schedule has been pretty hectic at times. Whenever I run out of the tonics from Dr. Sebi Cell Food, I'll make the herbs in tonic form based upon the herbs on your blog because it absorbs in the blood stream quicker.

      You are so right Queen, I should definitely use an Alias number next time through Google call account if I come across a situation like that again. I'm definitely not going to allow anyone to stress me out right now to delay may healing. Thank you so much and love you more.

      Delete
    6. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
      He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
    7. Are you heart broken or thinking of how you are to live the rest of your life with Herpes? I'm here to tell you to cry no more for Dr Osato is here to help you with the cure for herpes. I was diagnose of genital herpes November 2019 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Osato herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Osato on email (osatoherbalcure@gmail.com) and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE  and my doctor confirm with me that am completely free from herpes. I'm so happy and grateful to Dr Osato for curing me from herpes and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. Dr Osato also have the cure for different type of diseases and virus like HERPES, HIV, HSV1&2, DIABETES, CANCER, HPV, Sickle Cell, Cold Sore ect. You can contact Dr Osato on email and WhatsApp.... Email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853.... Website: osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com.......

      Dr Osato herbal medicine is the best medicine for herpes and you can contact him today to get cured.

      Delete
  2. Hey Queen!!!. you know I'm an avid reader of your blog of course lol.

    Phinest, my diet is iffy but I know what I need to do. I'm preparing for the biggest fight of my life. Stress just has been throwing blows at me.

    To be completely honest with you, I will take Michales advice as far as curing myself , but I won't entertain more than that. We will never be able to have a conversation. He is to not be trusted. He doesn't value his own privacy. Surely he won't value anyone else's.

    Bragging about making $500??? Are you serious. Ima keep it real, you just had a lot of past due bills. You have no room to try to act almighty.
    Moreover, I feel great. I'm taking an guinea henweed herb and exercising. I read that herb blocks reverse transcriptase which is what HIV uses to replicate and become part of the genome..

    Do you guys ever read this stuff and be like😒.. I'm not sure it's real . HIV is curable and I don't think it's as sophisticated as doctors and leading us to believe.

    Anyway , Phinest I agree with Queen. You should use a app or google voice to communicate. I'm open to it if you ever wanna chop it up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tay, Ok yeah just take one step at a time when it comes to the diet. Absolutely take his advice as far as the cure, despite the foolery he has going on via social media because he does know what he is talking about based upon the FaceTime phone conversation that he and I had and that is Juicing mostly with the Green Vegetables and consume fruits to reverse HIV/AIDS rapidly.

      Yeah you are so right if he doesn't value his own privacy nor his girlfriend, he definitely would care about anyone else privacy.

      Yeah he needs to be humble because as quick as he got that $500 is as fast as he can lose it due to his financial obligations.

      Oh I have never heard of Henweed Herb, I have to do some research on that whenever I get the chance.

      Truth be told, I don't be reading a lot about HIV/AIDs and what doctors have to say as far as the current articles and stuff because that's to scare and brainwash the public. The so called "Incurable Diseases" have been cured ever since Ancient times by The Great Hippocrates, known as "The Father of Medicine."

      I will definitely take that into consideration about the Google voice app. I have to figure out which one specially to download to chat and chop it up.

      Delete
    2. Are you heart broken or thinking of how you are to live the rest of your life with Herpes? I'm here to tell you to cry no more for Dr Osato is here to help you with the cure for herpes. I was diagnose of genital herpes November 2019 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Osato herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Osato on email (osatoherbalcure@gmail.com) and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE  and my doctor confirm with me that am completely free from herpes. I'm so happy and grateful to Dr Osato for curing me from herpes and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. Dr Osato also have the cure for different type of diseases and virus like HERPES, HIV, HSV1&2, DIABETES, CANCER, HPV, Sickle Cell, Cold Sore ect. You can contact Dr Osato on email and WhatsApp.... Email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853.... Website: osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com.......

      Dr Osato herbal medicine is the best medicine for herpes and you can contact him today to get cured.

      Delete
  3. 😂 Tay!!! Yes, he doesn't value his own privacy and I definitely believe you can do it yourself, as far as the cure. I think if Phinest wasn't so busy with his work schedule, he'd be able to do it also. And I read about the Guinea Hen Weed being a major herb for HIV. I read in the alkaline book that it is one of the herbs Dr. Sebi used at USHA but did not put in the compounds he sold.

    I no longer think it's that complicated. The testing is what is skewed. They set it up to feed you medications to cause your natural body to become weak and dependent, thus resulting in death if you discontinue their meds with a dependent immune system.

    -Queen Selah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, if I wasn't so busy with work schedule at times, I would be combining and making different combinations of herbs myself to reverse "This Spell of a Disease." Whenever I have downtime, I'm still going to try and create tonics using those herbs on your blog,

      I wonder why is the Guinea Hen Weed used at the USHA Village, but not in his compounds sold at Dr. Sebi Cell Food?

      I definitely agree with them wanting your immune system to become dependent on the HIV Meds that's why they called those things an Immunosuppressant to prevent your natural Immune System from functioning on its own.

      Delete
    2. I think the people he had at the village with him convinced him to keep at least ONE thing secret so that his services could stay somewhat in demand and he could secure income.

      Aside from that, I am very aware of your schedule. And this is just a thought: Have you been feeling nervous and anxious lately? A bit moody and easily irritated? Is it because your labs will be coming back soon? Just speculating. I may be wrong.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    3. Hmm interesting, that sounds about right because they do have to keep the Usha Village business going some kind of way with income.

      Lol no you're right most definitely, I be feeling nervous, irritated, and anxious at times which is not out of the ordinary because I always would feel this way even when I was HIV Negative. I may resume back to writing later on tonight, or early Tuesday morning because I'm thinking about seeing the fireworks since I'm off work tomorrow.

      Whatever my results from the lab, I hope that my viral load is not super high and my CD4 Count is not super low. I'm definitely looking to be cured between August-October which would make it slightly over a year since having this, when I go back to specialist#1 and 2#. Speaking of CD4 how is yours now as opposed to when you first was diagnosed at around 100 range?

      Delete
    4. Since my last appointment, my CD4 was only 612. I'm still working on it.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
    5. Ok cool you'll get there, especially if you load up on plenty of Sarsaparilla and make teas. Sarsaparilla have the highest concentration of Iron.

      Delete
  4. I been reading your blog since I seen Queen Selah post good things bout you on her blog a while back. And I remember the first time I read you say something about this guy and what he was going to do as far as giving you herbs and you paying for them and I wanted to comment and say "Dont do it cause its going to end bad for you bro" But I didn't comment cause I was like who the hell gonna listen to me lol. But Im glad you at least left him alone man. So he showed you his dr sheets saying he was cured? Cause I hate people just saying they're cured but never showing any paperwork. I dont need to see names and states and all that. I just need to see The "Positive" to "Negative". I Plan on buying dr sebi's package for 375 again to try to double up and make sure I'm good myself. I havent had any outbreaks or anything since I took the first package a few days after I found out I had herpes. I havent had any itching or anything either since then but I want to make sure. This time im going to not eat anything the entire time and just eat the Greenfood and take the pills and bio ferro and workout to lose this fat and everything to help me get slim so itll take effect faster. Stay up man. Please don't stop writing the blog. I really need to see someone get cured of their "Incurable" ailments so I can know I have a fighting chance bro foreal! Stay up my brotha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NoMoreHerpDerp,

      Lol why didn't you say anything and you're right, I probably would have been hard headed and wanted to see for myself what the deal is about his herb, but I don't regret anything and I'll explain why on my blog later.

      Yeah, he showed me his lab results that he was cured exclusively via FaceTime on a cardboard from when he was going to the doctor when his viral load was initially 175,000 until it dropped significantly in the course of 10 months and he was cured so he's not lying. He also posted his lab results actual hard copy from the doctors on his Instagram page that's what caught my attention, when someone posted it on Dr. Sebi's Electric Alkaline group on Facebook.

      That's great you haven't had any outbreaks from Herpes anyone of Dr. Sebi's Therapeutic packages from the lowest to the highest are extremely potent.

      Yeah, I did read somewhere the bigger you are and according on how acidic your body is affects the healing process, so losing body fat would be a plus.

      As far as writing this blog, I am definitely taking your input into consideration thanks.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can’t cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of HERPES, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr Aire herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 3 years but Dr Aire cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from Herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a  living for testimony. There is no harm trying herbs Contact Email drairehome@gmail.com or whats app him +2347036740271  

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 40 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr OYAGU have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. At of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or +2348101755322 and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist Dr call Dr OYAGU he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp DR on +2348101755322you will be lucky as i am today

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this HSV 2/Herpes because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email Dr.Ogudugu on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed. I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world that there is real cure for herpes, you can also contact Dr.Ogudugu through his email now greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348063739701 and He also have herbs medicine to cured all diseases.

    ReplyDelete